Mobile Device Management (MDM)
With the increasing volume and diversity of corporate and personal devices being used in organizations today, a growing challenge for IT departments is keeping corporate information secure. Intune helps minimize complexity by offering mobile device management through the cloud with integrated data protection and compliance capabilities.
- Provide a self-service Company Portal for users to enroll their own devices and install corporate applications across the most popular mobile platforms
- Deploy certificates, WiFi, VPN, and email profiles automatically once a device is enrolled, enabling users to access corporate resources with the appropriate security configurations
- Deliver comprehensive settings management for mobile devices, enabling the execution of remote actions such as passcode reset, device lock, data encryption, and full wipe to protect corporate data on lost or stolen devices
- Protect corporate data by restricting access to Exchange email, Outlook email, and OneDrive for Business documents when a user tries to access resources on an unenrolled or non-compliant device based upon policies set by the administrator
- Simplify enrollment of corporate devices with bulk enrollment using Apple Configurator or a single service account, enabling IT administrators to set policies and deploy applications on a large scale Streamline the enrollment of iOS devices purchased directly from Apple or an authorized reseller with the Device Enrollment Program (DEP)
- Enable the enforcement of more strict “lock down” policies for Supervised iOS devices, Android devices using Kiosk Mode, and Windows Phone devices using Assigned Access
Mobile Application Management (MAM)
Employees are demanding access to corporate applications, data, and resources from their mobile devices. Intune addresses this challenge by building manageability and data protection directly into the Office mobile apps your employees are most familiar with. Intune also provides the flexibility to extend these capabilities to existing line-of-business apps and to enable secure viewing of content using the Managed Browser, PDF Viewer, AV Player, and Image Viewer apps.
- Enable your workforce to securely access corporate information using the Office mobile apps they know and love while preventing leakage of your company's data by restricting actions such as copy/cut/paste/save in your managed app ecosystem
- Manage Office mobile apps with or without enrolling the device for management to protect corporate information without the risk of intruding on a user’s personal life
- Apply the same management policies to your existing line-of-business (LOB) applications using the Intune App Wrapping Tool, without requiring code changes in those LOB apps
- Allow users to securely view content on devices within your managed app ecosystem using the Managed Browser, PDF Viewer, AV Player, and Image Viewer apps for Intune
- Allow administrators and device users to protect corporate information through selective wipe of managed apps and related data when a device is unenrolled, no longer compliant, lost, stolen, or retired from use
- Enable administrators to push required apps automatically during enrollment and allow users to easily install corporate apps from the self-service Company Portal
- Provide the ability to deny specific applications or URL addresses from being accessed on mobile devices
As the number of device types allowed in corporate environments grows, management becomes more challenging. Intune provides a comprehensive management solution through a single administrative console that allows you to manage across a variety of devices, including PCs and laptops.
- Provide real-time protection against malware threats on managed computers, keep malware definitions up-to date, and automatically scan computers to help protect against malware infections and other potentially unwanted software
- Collect information about hardware configurations and software installed on managed computers, allowing you to generate reports, organize groups of computers, and more effectively target software deployments
- Simplify administration by deploying software and configuring Windows Firewall settings on computers based upon policies defined by the administrator
- Integrate your existing System Center 2012 Configuration Manager infrastructure with Intune, further enhancing your ability to manage PCs, Macs, and Unix/Linux servers, as well as mobile devices from a single management console, while building on existing investments and skills
Store your stuff on the cloud.
Starting At $5.00/Mo
Build software better, together.
Issue and Project Tracking Software
Starting At $0.75/Mo
Multi-Destination Route Planner
Starting At $29.00/Mo
Cloud application integration.
Starting At $0.00/Mo
Security Scanning For Mobile and Laptops
Starting At $10.00/Mo
World Class Customer Support Software
Starting At $29.00/yr
Incident Management System
Starting At $24.00/Mo