Mobile App and Cloud-Based Software
StreetSmart eAdvantage offers a suite of capabilities in one turnkey solution that includes a mobile app cloud-based management software that provides dispatchers and office staff with greater visibility into the field. StreetSmart helps to increase mobile worker productivity while at the same time improving customer service and reducing service operation costs.
StreetSmart Mobile App
- The StreetSmart eAdvantage solution includes a subscription-based mobile app for your mobile worker devices. Mobile workers can use the app to track time and mileage, get dispatched job information, record job site information and quickly send electronic data back to the office.
StreetSmart Administration Application
- Our cloud-based administrative software seamlessly integrates with mobile worker information to provide insights into mobile worker locations, job activities, mileage, and shift information. Managers can receive alerts and reports based on roles and data collected within the solution can be integrated with other back-office systems.
Improve customer service and measure worker productivity using Forms on the StreetSmart mobile app. Field workers can easily record information on the job site and send details of the job progress, start and end times, and completed form information. This data is automatically consolidated and sent back to the office where it can be imported into payroll, finance, and other systems.
Signature and Picture Capture
- A mobile worker can add multiple signatures and pictures to a form as a proof of service. He/she can also annotate each picture to increase visibility on the work done and scan credit card and barcodes for efficient and accurate job site data.
Multiple Options for Creating Forms
- StreetSmart mobile forms can be configured to your organization's unique needs using drop-down, free form or checkbox formats to manage specific job tasks, collect job supplies and labor information and other job site information. Forms can be saved as drafts to be completed later or sent immediately to the office for processing.
- StreetSmart web management application allows you to trigger an alert for a form submission event. Form alert helps you to track the submission of a particular form or a form field and sends out an automated message to your mail box.
StreetSmart Timesheets allows mobile workers to clock in, record breaks, and clock out right on their mobile device. Hours captured are validated with time, date and location stamps. Dispatchers and office staff are able to set conditional alerts to get notified, if mobile workers are late for a shift, have not arrived at a job site, or are about to incur overtime. The StreetSmart cloud-based management application provides access to timesheet data from virtually anywhere.
View, Edit and Manage Timesheets
- StreetSmart web application allows supervisors or dispatchers to view/edit workers timesheets, adding shifts and view timesheet details.
Time-Off for mobile workers
- StreetSmart web application provide the time-off list for all mobile worker. Time-off details can be used to change the workers availability for scheduling jobs.
Shift Summary and Alerts
- StreetSmart web application summarizes the shift data for all your mobile workers in one place. Managers can monitor overtime with automated alerts that notify them of overtime risks.
StreetSmart provides trip details with workers name, date, location and job information. Easily compare odometer, GPS and Google suggested miles to increase accountability. Compare routes driven with Google suggested routes to optimize routes, save gas and increase productivity. This allows you to access mileage and maps data from virtually anywhere. Increase visibility into field operations, coordinate job assignments and send alerts to mobile workers.
Trip Category and Purpose
- StreetSmart allows to configure different trip category and purpose for better organize mileage deductions and the rate per mile.
Trips on StreetSmart Mobile app
- Trip menu allows mobile worker to record mileage trips quickly. Mobile workers can record Start odometer, End odometer, and pictures of odometers as a proof of service.
Mobile Jobs Information
Save administrative time and increase productivity by seamlessly creating, assigning and dispatching jobs from StreetSmart’s cloud-based administrative software. Dispatchers can use the StreetSmart app or their familiar Office Outlook application to easily dispatch and manage jobs. Functionality includes job configuration and tracking, the ability to collect job information from the field in real-time, skills-based scheduling, and be able to receive pre-defined alerts and status updates.
StreetSmart - Outlook Add-in
StreetSmart can be connected to an Outlook account. With StreetSmart Add-in for Outlook you can manage your jobs from Outlook Calendar. This add-in allows you to create jobs, assign them to available workers and dispatch them through the StreetSmart app.
- Dispatchers can create, edit and assign jobs to mobile workers from their familiar Microsoft Outlook application.
Send invite to Customer
- Dispatchers can send an Outlook meeting invite to their customer with all necessary job details.
GPS Location Intelligence
StreetSmart provides the location of every mobile worker on a Google Map with detailed information such as arrival times, break status, the route driven and more. This allows dispatchers and office staff to access workers location in real-time from any location with internet access, providing greater visibility and better management of activities in the field.
Field Activity Management Tool
Starting At $5.00/Mo
Workforce Job Management
Starting At $28.00/Mo
Catering Online Ordering Software
Multi-Destination Route Planner
Starting At $29.00/Mo
The Most Complete Mobile Marketing and Ordering Solution for Restaurants
Starting At $40.00/Mo
Next Generation Customer Service Support and Complaints management System
Start booking online today
Starting At $25.00/Mo
Make customer projects more productive
Starting At $0.00/Mo
The smartest way to meet.
Starting At $12.00/Mo
Add an online store anywhere
Starting At $15.00/Mo