Assessment to determine your goals, understand your current environment and define your migration plan.
- Assessment of your business requirements and needs
- Pre-migration setup
- Defining your project scope and timeline
Migration of each of your users’ mailboxes to Office 365, with regular email updates on the progress of the migration.
Includes copying your server-based:
- Mail with attachments
- Default rules, notes and settings
- Shared mailboxes and distribution lists
Updating your MX and DNS records to ensure you can send and receive email from Office 365, with no disruption to your day-to-day email use.
Installation of Office 365 desktop applications for the point of contact.
- Skype for Business
After your migration, an AppHelp expert will go over the key features and functionality of Office 365 in a live remote session with the point of contact.
Learn how to:
- Manage users from the MyApps portal
- How to access mobile apps
- How to upload to OneDrive
- Plus, material to reference and share
Add-on: Active Directory Synchronization
Make users more productive by allowing them to use the same log-in and password to access your local and online environments.Through our Active Directory Synchronization service, an AppHelp expert will integrate your local Active Directory infrastructure with Azure AD Connect so that user management is a breeze.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 with the latest Service Pack or more recent Windows Server software
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and Single Sign-On (ADFS SSO)
Store your stuff on the cloud.
Starting At $5.00/Mo
Fully managed MongoDB-as-a-Service
Private and Secure Password Management and Document/Note Sharing
Starting At $7.50/Mo
Ranked #1 in Protection and Performance*
Starting At $79.99/yr
A Mobile Developer's Best Friend
Build software better, together.
Issue and Project Tracking Software
Starting At $0.75/Mo
Multi-Destination Route Planner
Starting At $29.00/Mo
PostgreSQL as a Service