Create the perfect Podio apps to organize your work – no technical skills required.
One in (more than) a million
- Teams using Podio have already created more than one million customized apps – representing as many unique ways of getting work done. Once you’ve created your own, should your process change, you’re able to make modifications at any time to keep your structure on Podio matched exactly to how you work. For the first time, your workflows aren’t constrained by inflexible software.
Overviews and reports
- Podio apps also visualize your team’s work to give you a clear overview of progress. App Items – the records created inside your apps – can be displayed using a wide choice of layouts. From simple tables to card boards, pick a layout that reflects how you best visualize and organize your work. Reports give you an easy way to display sales pipelines, project budgets, time remaining on deliverables and more.
The entire Podio frontend is built on the API, and we've exposed it all for your full use. We currently provide wrappers for PHP, .NET, Ruby, Java, and Python, along with mobile SDKs for Objective-C (iOS and OSX) and Android, which make working with common API operations very simple. Find out more and get started, on the Podio developers site.
Authorized Podio partners
- Our partners share our mission to change the way the world works for the better. With their expertise, the limits of what you can do with Podio are practically endless. They’ll create custom integrations to have Podio working seamlessly with the web-services your team uses, or even build a custom Podio interface or app, tailored to your team.
Tie all your tools and content together in one place.
Out of the box, Podio works seamlessly with these services:
- Google Drive
- On top of the integrations that come as standard, Podio Extensions offer optional extras, built for specific use-cases by our developer community. From Gantt Charts to time-tracking, these extensions give you the option to go even further with your use of Podio.
Build your own custom integrations
- If you need a completely bespoke integration created specifically for your team, developers can use our open API to connect Podio to other services. Our Developers Site has all the details needed to build on top of Podio. If you don’t have the resources in-house, our global partner network is on hand to do the work for you. With their expertise, the only limit is your imagination.
From simply sharing a presentation as a status post, to completing a project by attaching design files – you can organize, discuss and track files anywhere in Podio. Once it’s on Podio it’s easy to find, and available wherever you are. Revisions are easier to manage, too. Whenever a file is added, removed or replaced – this history is clearly visible for everyone working, with the possibility to revert unwanted changes.
Tie conversations, content and tasks together for simplified teamwork.
Structured and Social
- It’s easy to keep everyone on the same page, with Podio tasks. Assign tasks, attach files and discuss details by adding comments. You’ll get a simple overview of what’s being done, without everyone being slowed down by status emails.
Integrated with your workflows
- Podio tasks are designed to be integrated with all your work on Podio – and can even be automated using workflows. For example, you’re managing a design project – adding a Podio workflow will create a task for you to approve the designs, once they have been uploaded to Podio. Saving time for you and your team.
Never miss a beat
- Whether at your desk or on the go, your Podio tasks are always with you when you need them. Create new tasks and attach files from your phone in seconds – and get reminders of upcoming deadlines.
Stay coordinated with your team, wherever your workday takes you.
Keep the momentum
- Notifications and Podio Chat help you stay up to date with your team's activity and conversations. You stay active in important discussions with an overview of progress, so your team projects keep moving.
All your content, always with you
- Whether it’s the details and interaction history of a sales lead you’re meeting, or the latest files from the design team you want to review – all the content from your Podio workspaces is always at your fingertips.
Reminders, tasks and calendar
- When something comes up that you will need to take action on later – simply create a task for yourself or a colleague. With your calendar and reminders accessible on your mobile you’ll never forget that crucial little job.
Complete small business management platform.
Starting At $195.00/Mo
Connects People with Answers
Starting At $25.00/Mo
Online, continuous music service
Starting At $4.99/Mo
Note-taking made easy.
Starting At $28.00/yr
Powerful travel expense tracking and reporting system
Starting At $6.49/Mo
An easy and powerful project management and billing software
Starting At $9.99/Mo
Real-time business dashboard solution
Search everything, in one shot
Workforce Job Management
Starting At $28.00/Mo