Connect to Any Data Source
Business data now lie scattered in flat files, feeds, databases, cloud storage services & online/offline applications. Wherever your data is, it's now easy to synchronize your data with Zoho Reports for analysis & reporting. Data sync is automatic and can be scheduled periodically.
Files, feeds and cloud drives
- You can upload data from spreadsheets & flat files like Microsoft Excel, CSV, HTML, JSON, XML, text files and more. You can also feed data from online storage services like Zoho Docs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox & Microsoft OneDrive. Data can also be pulled from Web URL feed.
- You can connect to both relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS Access, Teradata, etc. and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop/Hive etc. Connectivity to SQL Azure and Amazon RDS cloud databases are also supported.
Popular business applications
- Connect with popular business applications like Zoho CRM, Zoho Projects, Zoho Creator, Zoho Recruit, Salesforce & ManageEngine SDP, Google Analytics that have ready made Zoho Reports connectors. Upcoming connectors include Google Adwords, Zendesk, Quickbooks, Zoho Support etc. Inbuilt connectors apart, if you have data in any online/offline applications, you can use our powerful data import & integration APIs to build a connector quickly.
- Zoho Reports' architecture allows you to blend & merge data from across different sources to create meaningful business reports. For example, combine your marketing spend data in Excel files or Adwords, with your sales data from CRM, to create a spend vs. sales report.
Visually analyze your data and build insightful reports & dashboards with our easy drag-and-drop interface. No IT help required!
Variety of reporting components
- Make use of a variety of charts, widgets, pivot tables and tabular view components to create insightful reports & dashboards. More new types are frequently getting added too.
- Combine multiple reports into a single beautiful dashboard, with just a drag-and-drop. Insert images, formatted text, widgets and web components in a flexible designer layout. Make it easier for your executives/users to track KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) effectively.
- Provides a familiar 'spreadsheet-like' interface for data addition, analysis & reporting. Makes it easy to adopt for users familiar with spreadsheets.
Build key metrics
- Simple to use, click & apply pre-built analytical functions. Excel-like easy to use formula engine, with an extensive library of mathematical & statistical functions to extract the required business metrics from your data.
Sharing and Collaboration
Develop reports together with your colleagues. Share with each other, for informed business decision making.
Fine-grained access control
- Have full control over what your colleagues or clients can see & do with the reports you share with them. Fine-grained access control with specific options like read-only, read-write, report authoring, drill-down, export and others.
Publishing and embedding of reports
- Publish your reports and make them accessible to users with/without logins. Embed your reports and dashboards across websites, intranets, blogs & applications for wider consumption.
Printing and emailing
- Schedule your reports and dashboards to be emailed automatically. Export or print reports for offline access.
Are you an ISV (Independent Software Vendor) who needs a powerful reporting tool that integrates seamlessly and complements your software? Or, are you a system integrator or consultant who needs a reporting solution under your brand name? Zoho Reports offers white label solutions to completely re-brand Zoho Reports and serve from your custom domain/portal, in your own brand.
Fully re-branded portal
- Quickly setup your own reporting portal/website under your brand, with fully re-branded reports & dashboards. Become an instant analytics & BI provider.
- White labeled Zoho Reports provides you with a seamless embedded business intelligence solution option. Embed ready made reports & dashboards in your application or service which your users will find great value in.
Customizable Design Elements
- Fully customizable design elements, single-sign on, user administration, comprehensive APIs and other white-labeling capabilities enable you to customize the experience you desire.
Extensible and Scalable BI Platform
Developers and system integrators (SIs) can use the powerful and scalable Zoho Reports development platform to build/integrate reporting and analytical capabilities into their business applications.
- Zoho Reports offers a set of powerful HTTP based Web APIs. Provides methods for data integration (add, modify, delete and fetch data), meta data handling (fetch details about your data and reports), sharing and dynamic reports embedding. Zoho CloudSQL technology, allows developers to interact with business data stored in Zoho Reports using the familiar SQL language.
- We take security seriously. Governed by strong Zoho Security Practices, including support for redundancy, backup, confidentiality & privacy to help ensure your data is secure & safe.
- Access and interact with the reports & dashboards that you create in Zoho Reports service, on-the-move, from your iPad. Support for other mobile platforms/devices are in the pipeline.
- Analyze your big data goldmine with ease and derive key business insights. Data can be in any big data sources like relational, NoSQL and cloud databases or your popular business apps.
Field Activity Management Tool
Starting At $5.00/Mo
Workforce Job Management
Starting At $28.00/Mo
Voice of Customer Micro Survey Platform
Starting At $4,000.00/Mo
Catering Online Ordering Software
Multi-Destination Route Planner
Starting At $29.00/Mo
Next Generation Customer Service Support and Complaints management System
Start booking online today
Starting At $25.00/Mo
Make customer projects more productive
Starting At $0.00/Mo
The smartest way to meet.
Starting At $12.00/Mo