Project Scheduling and Organization
LiquidPlanner calculates schedules automatically based on priorities, so you can instantly see the impact of changes in your business. LiquidPlanner’s flexible structure allows you to organize and prioritize hundreds of projects and tasks in a single view.
Priority-based schedules, updated automatically
- Never dread having to rebuild your schedule because a new project has become a top priority. Only LiquidPlanner calculates schedules automatically based on priorities, so you can instantly see the impact of changes in your business. Simply prioritize work for your team and get a realistic picture of when it will get done.
Best case/worst case estimates
- Every project involves some amount of uncertainty. Only LiquidPlanner lets you capture it. Just estimate a realistic range of time to complete tasks, say 2-4 hours, and LiquidPlanner calculates when you’re likely to complete your work. It takes your availability, vacations and priorities into account, so you can trust your schedule.
- LiquidPlanner’s flexible structure allows you to organize and prioritize hundreds of projects and tasks in a single view. From high-level, long-range planning to up-to-the-minute execution, LiquidPlanner has you covered. Build and manage a pipeline of pending, approved and active projects, and analyze your portfolio to get deep insight into resource requirements, costs and profits.
Team Planning and Coordination
LiquidPlanner’s cutting-edge scheduling engine always respects availability, so it’s impossible to overbook people. Tasks can be assigned, estimated and prioritized as part of an existing business process for managing work distribution. You can also assign checklist items, reorder them with drag-n-drop and copy the entire list to use in a similar task.
Manage your resources like a pro
- Ensuring that everyone on your team has just the right amount of work isn’t always easy. LiquidPlanner’s cutting-edge scheduling engine always respects availability, so it’s impossible to overbook people.
A shared inbox
- New work is automatically funneled into a central, shared team inbox. Tasks can be assigned, estimated and prioritized as part of an existing (or improved!) business process for managing work distribution.
Checklists for tracking
- Use checklists to track all of the steps that need input or sign-off by other team members in order to complete a task. You can assign checklist items, reorder them with drag-n-drop and copy the entire list to use in a similar task.
Built-In Project Collaboration
All conversations in LiquidPlanner are connected to tasks, because collaboration is more useful in context. You can also upload and easily share virtually any type of file in your LiquidPlanner workspace. View tasks in your Outlook or Google calendar to keep on top of commitments and changing priorities.
Connected conversation threads
- Your homepage displays recent conversations grouped by tasks so you can keep up to date with what’s going on with your team. You can follow the tasks that you care about most or filter the comment stream down to your biggest project.
- You can upload and easily share virtually any type of file in your LiquidPlanner workspace. Photos, documents and PDFs can be uploaded from your hard-drive or popular third-party cloud storage service like Dropbox, Box and Google.
Email + calendar integration
- Use the tools you already know and love. Create tasks in seconds by simply sending email to your LiquidPlanner inbox, and reply to comments directly from email (your replies are captured automatically in LiquidPlanner).
Time Tracking and Approval
LiquidPlanner timesheets are prepopulated with the work you are assigned to for the week, so there’s no need to re-enter that data. Our integrated timer also tracks actual time spent on tasks, so your time entries are more accurate than after-the-fact guesses.
- LiquidPlanner timesheets are prepopulated with the work you are assigned to for the week, so there’s no need to re-enter that data. If your tasks change, no problem—LiquidPlanner will automatically update your timesheet for you. Avoid the double entry of hours—just update your timesheet and your project plan is updated automatically.
- Remembering how much time you spent on a task is often the most challenging part of tracking time. Our integrated timer tracks actual time spent on tasks, so your time entries are more accurate than after-the-fact guesses. Click on the timer when you start a task, then click again when you finish.
Full timesheet workflow
- Completing a timesheet is just the first in a series of steps for most organizations. When a team member submits a timesheet, managers can review, approve and export the timesheet for use with their billing system. Custom activity fields for tracking make reporting and invoicing a breeze.
Project Analytics and Reporting
LiquidPlanner analytics lets you create roll-up reports across any dimension of your data. Dashboard reports provide project status, workload summaries, and trend information.
Custom report-builder and dashboard reports
- Dashboard reports provide project status, workload summaries, and trend information.
Full plan and timesheet export
- Data from projects feeds many other critical business functions like accounting and HR. Getting that source data from LiquidPlanner is a snap.
Baseline your progress
- Use baselines to understand when dates have slipped, estimates have expanded or scope has increased.
Native Mobile Apps and for iOS and Android
LiquidPlanner’s mobile apps let you manage your projects from the palm of your hand—anywhere, anytime. You can access essential planning and scheduling features such as updating progress, collaborating with team members, commenting and making checklists, assigning tasks and browsing projects.
Key mobile platforms
- With LiquidPlanner’s mobile applications, you can manage projects on your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- LiquidPlanner mobile apps focus on just the features you need for today’s mobile work styles. Browse projects, participate in comment streams, view your tasks, track time, edit or create new tasks, view attached files and more.
Complete small business management platform.
Starting At $195.00/Mo
Connects People with Answers
Starting At $25.00/Mo
Online, continuous music service
Starting At $4.99/Mo
Field Activity Management Tool
Starting At $5.00/Mo
Note-taking made easy.
Starting At $28.00/yr
Powerful travel expense tracking and reporting system
Starting At $6.49/Mo
An easy and powerful project management and billing software
Starting At $9.99/Mo
Real-time business dashboard solution
Search everything, in one shot