It’s time to truly understand your customers – to see the complete picture of how they interact with your brand across any digital channel at any time – and to see those insights in one place. You’ll open the door to powerful marketing opportunities, better experiences for your customers and simply better business for your company. Use Digital Analytics to turn knowledge into power.
- Unlimited data collection.
- Multi-channel measurement across social, mobile, web and SharePoint.
- Configurable digital dashboards.
- Standard and customized analytics reporting.
- Extensive data export.
- Custom and calculated metrics.
- Ad-hoc data exploration to unlimited dimensions.
- The cross-channel digital journey of the always-connected consumer has become increasingly difficult to understand. But it’s more important than ever for marketers to see the journey clearly and know how to connect with consumers at every touch point. Analytics and measurement are the foundation of a good digital marketing strategy.
- Measure marketing performance and justify ROI.
- Connect the dots across digital channels.
- Perform ad-hoc investigative analysis.
- Integrate digital customer data into your marketing ecosystem.
- Put analytics insights directly in the hands of marketers.
- As the most rapidly emerging digital marketing channel, the old rules don’t apply to mobile, but the need for analytics is as important as ever. A recent report by the Aberdeen Group found companies using mobile analytics saw an 11.6 percent increase in brand awareness while those without a mobile-specific analytics strategy had a 12.9 percent decrease. Let Webtrends get you on the right path to quality measurement and successful optimization.
- Understand the ROI of mobile marketing investments.
- Measure what matters.
- Perform ad-hoc investigative analysis of mobile activity.
- Optimize your mobile campaigns.
- Understand the role of mobile in your customer journey.
- It’s critical to understand the real value of social within your marketing initiatives. It’s important not only because consumers are spending more time on social channels, but because they are also extremely engaged with both friends and brands, sharing activities and interests – often many times a day. Put your brand in the limelight by implementing a social measurement program to help you understand the success of acquisition, conversion and engagement initiatives.
- Measure what matters in social.
- Get greater visibility into video engagement.
- Determine the effectiveness of Facebook apps.
- Get a handle on Twitter.
- Monitor your Hootsuite activity.
- Microsoft SharePoint is one of the most widely used technologies in the world and is often the preferred internal platform for accessing and sharing content and expertise within many organizations. But to get the most out of your SharePoint deployment, you need to know how it’s being used and if it’s creating a return on your investment. Webtrends SharePoint Analytics was designed specifically for the intricacies and nuances of SharePoint and is used by more than 300 leading enterprises worldwide to measure user behavior and deliver dynamic and engaging sites.
- Validate that SharePoint is delivering results.
- Prepare for reinvestment and upgrades.
Knowing your digital audience – and being able to segment them effectively – can help you win the battle against your competition. With Webtrends, you can segment customers any way you like – cluster those who are your champions on social media or those who come from a certain geography, age group and purchase history. Then export for targeting and personalization or integrate the data in other systems to create effective marketing campaigns.
- Intuitive, cross-channel segmentation interface.
- Unified visitor-level digital behaviors and offline data.
- Multidimensional segments on complete customer profiles across touchpoints.
- Targeting and discovery-based segmentation using historical, visitor-level data.
- Behavior-based lead scoring system.
- Powerful content targeting when paired with Webtrends Optimize.
- Expert services – segmentation strategy and integration.
- A customer is an individual. So why use macro or aggregate statistics that overlook individual behaviors? Although traditional aggregate data helps you guess at trends, audience segmentation can tell you what individuals are really doing, help you establish one-to-one customer relationships and create accurate, profitable marketing programs.
- Drive segmented marketing campaigns.
- Uncover audience insights.
- Identify and foster brand evangelists.
- Score leads and customers.
- Remarket and personalize through real-time segmentation.
- Webtrends Segments delivers sophisticated user segmentation to fuel insight discovery and data-driven marketing campaigns. The key features described here enable complex analyses and action systems through list exports for use in targeted marketing campaigns.
- Segments Canvas.
- 360° Customer View.
- Real-Time Segmentation.
- Behavioral Scoring.
- Multi-Dimensional Segments.
- Segment Exports.
Webtrends offers flexible data delivery options that make it easy for users of all skill levels to access the information they need in the systems of their choice. Use historical data extracts to feed your business intelligence solution, apply our real-time streams to trigger behavior-based, personalized experiences or customize the perfect delivery strategy for your company.
- Real-time data streams of each user session.
- In-the-moment rule and behavior-based stream segmentation.
- Out-of-the-box integrations for streaming data delivery to your ESP.
- Open, flexible integration layer supports best-of-breed vendor ecosystem.
- Historical extracts, REST APIs and web services to power advanced offline analysis.
- Scheduled data exports to drive ongoing analyses.
- Faster results with less traffic required.
View and leverage in-the-moment data streams.
- How many customers are on your website right now and what are they doing? What about your mobile and social channels? Webtrends Streams lets you tap into the real-time stream of each user’s customer journey to keep your finger on the pulse of your brand interactions through visualizations and dashboards. You can also use Streams to feed your enterprise data warehouse or Big Data initiative as well as targeted marketing campaigns.
Make your marketing smarter.
- It’s time for your monthly newsletter but which customers should receive which content? Webtrends Segments offers export options so you can create and push out personalized content based on complete customer profiles. Streams lets you cut out the middle man and establish in-the-moment, machine-to-machine data connections to send behavior-triggered, pre-segmented visitor-level data to your messaging or content partner.
Take analysis offline.
- For data analysts, some analyses are better performed in Excel or another program. That’s why many Webtrends products make it easy to schedule exports, retrieve your files when you need them or even use APIs to query your data remotely. No matter how you want to dive into your data, the diverse data delivery options ensure that it’s always accessible.
Feed your data warehouse.
- We know that your customers’ digital behaviors are only a portion of the interactions you capture. If your organization has built an enterprise data warehouse or Big Data architecture, Webtrends can feed these systems automatically with your customers’ multi-channel digital behavior data for a highly centralized view of your business.
- Webtrends Streams powers the most advanced data delivery capabilities by delivering a feed of each user session as it happens while instantly enriching the data with contextual information including the user’s location, device, browser and more. These capabilities open the door to in-the-moment data visualization for you and contextually personalized experiences for your users.
- In-the-Moment Data Stream.
- Real-Time Segmentation.
- Data Visualization.
- Enriched Data.
- Full User Sessions.
- Action Center Integrations.
Search and Social
You’ve spent a lot of time and money to design your website. Now make sure the right customers are finding it through an effective search and social marketing program. Understand how people search for your products and services. Strive to rank higher organically by creating a search engine optimized website. Develop effective online advertising (PPC) campaigns across all major social and search channels including Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Do top-notch mobile advertising. Make high traffic an enjoyable part of your day. To meet individual client needs, we offer different levels of engagement including a full-service option that provides end-to-end transformation of your multidimensional search and social marketing program. Or, use our hybrid solution in which our consultants share duties with your existing internal teams to optimize your search and social marketing performance.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Paid Social (Google, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Landing page testing and optimization.
Optimize paid search campaigns.
- How many times have you made a list of words that you have no doubt describe your organization to a T, only to find that all your competitors use the same terms and that your site visitors find you through searches you never considered? Webtrends can help you best define yourself through search engine marketing (SEM) and search advertising. We marry deep expertise in the paid search (PPC) industry with our proficiency with data and analytics to drive effective search marketing campaigns across Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
Increase revenue through Facebook and other social channels.
- Your consumers are using multiple channels – often simultaneously – to find your brand and visit your sites. Gone are the days when a search marketer could work exclusively with Google Adwords and survive without a multidimensional program. Webtrends provides full-service Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn ad management and optimizes each of these programs against your goals. From creating ads to running campaigns and delivering psychographic targeting and insights – all with the goal of generating the highest returns – we’ve got the expertise to help you succeed.
Get smarter insights into digital campaigns and search engines.
- It’s vital to understand how Google, Bing and others capture the essence of your message when you build a new site or launch a new marketing campaign. Search engine optimization (SEO) is the art of weaving together the right site or campaign content that’s both search engine friendly and customer-centric, while ensuring that there are no technical limitations preventing search engines from seeing and prioritizing your content. Webtrends specializes in on page and off page SEO, keyword framework construction, social network optimization and technical site audits – a full suite of capabilities to help you get more visitors to your site – organically.
Target customers through remarketing.
- What happens when you’ve attracted a quality visitor to your site but they depart without converting? Remarketing is a powerful solution that allows brands to re-engage with users even as they continue to browse the web in the same session. Retargeting possibilities are nearly endless as you reconnect with repeat purchasers, visitors who showed clear intent and shopping cart abandoners. Webtrends delivers a sophisticated solution that employs our deep analytics and tagging background to provide creative, innovative and market-leading remarketing campaigns and strategy.
Your website is a powerful representation of how you want your brand to be recognized. That’s why it’s important to take the guesswork out of designing and delivering digital content to your customers. Webtrends Optimize® is patented technology that will help you create the best site and customer experiences through testing – from the right color of a button to the ideal messaging and the most effective sales funnel – so that you can engage your customers and inspire them to take action.
- Expert services – strategy, creative and implementation.
- Comprehensive testing options (a/b/n, split and MVT).
- Cross-channel support (web, mobile, email, social and ads).
- Intuitive user interface.
- Powerful segmentation.
- Faster results with less traffic required.
- Testing across accounts and business units.
- Secure and private.
Know which content inspires customers to act.
- Even though you’ve read that yellow is an effective button color, a simple test might reveal that your customers click purple 4.2% more. With testing, you’ll know with statistical accuracy which message, button, design or other element best resonates with consumers. You can take the guesswork out of creating your website.
Drive customer acquisition.
- Use testing to optimize your forms, landing pages, registration flow or other experiences on your site to acquire more customers. By making the experience simple and intuitive, you’ll see more conversions and gain valuable best practices you can share with the rest of the business.
Create more impactful marketing.
- Use testing to help your email marketing break through the inbox noise. Webtrends allows you to test your emails to determine the experiences and messages people engage with. The difference in the position of a button can mean double digit increases in conversion rates, so don’t guess what works – know.
Build better experiences across channels and devices.
- Creating a great mobile experience is very different from a creating a great desktop experience and knowing the distinctions will pay off exponentially. With the guidance of our experienced optimization team, you can run a multivariate test on your mobile experiences to understand which combination of elements performs the best and which experience will yield the greatest results. Brands that succeed in today’s digital world harness the many channels and devices customers use to deliver seamless, contextual experiences.
- Visual Editor.
- A/B Testing.
- Multivariate Testing.
- Cross-Channel Optimization.
- CDN Support.
- 3rd party integration.
- Enterprise Ready.
- Full-Service Optimization Team.
Meet and exceed customer expectations using online targeting to deliver personalized content and experiences. Use live data to personalize a customer’s experience on your site as they engage with it. Serve up content that is tested and proven to perform based on a customer’s attributes and activity. Integrate information from CRMs, loyalty programs, ecommerce platforms and other data sources – even score visitors to target offers to high-value customers. Partner with Webtrends to deliver experiences that drive results and create happy customers.
- Behavioral, predictive targeting.
- Rich visitor profiles (lifetime value, previous purchases, etc.).
- Audience segmentation (session and visitor attributes).
- Geotargeting (location and demographic-based offers).
- Third-party enrichment (BlueKai, CRMs, etc.).
- Cross-channel reach (email, ads, mobile, sites).
- Website and email personalization.
- Expert services – strategy, creative and implementation.
Personalize experiences while customers are on your site.
- What happens when a frequent business traveler is looking for a tropical vacation on his mobile device? Traditional personalization is only sophisticated enough to serve up content and offers related to his recent or common business destinations. Webtrends allows you to adapt to his real-time behavior and present him tropical destination offers in a mobile-friendly format. This creates the ultimate user experience and significantly increases the likelihood of a purchase.
Help customers get what they want.
- A bank may want to present its higher-value customers with premium credit cards. Or offer cards branded with local sports teams based on geographical segments. Use targeting to take action on your audience segments by providing relevant offerings and you’ll give your customers a world-class experience they’ll come back for.
Create more impactful campaigns.
- When a customer is searching online for vacations in Italy and lands on your travel site, delivering an Italy-specific landing page is giving the customer exactly what she wants. Use Webtrends to capture and leverage what a customer is searching for before she arrives on your site. This rich data will give you the best results on your landing pages and campaigns.
Reach customers wherever they are.
- Targeting allows you to offer customers a great experience on every device. Regardless of how customers are engaging with your site or app, use Webtrends to give them a seamless experience with a tailored experience for every screen and browser. This is how loyal customers are born.
Engage customers as soon as they hit your site.
- After a customer has visited your site, you should already know quite a bit about him: What he browsed, what he purchased, and – if he’s a registered user – much more than that. Use this information to tailor content the moment he returns to your site and instantly provide a high-value experience. This is just one of many ways you can differentiate your brand and website over the competition using Webtrends.
- Dynamic Segmentation
- Marketer-Driven Reporting
- Precision Targeting
- Conversion Expertise
- Cross-Channel Reach
- 3rd-Party Integration
With today’s cluttered inbox, it’s more important than ever to send email messages that are both relevant and timely. Using the power of Webtrends Streams® and the flexibility of Webtrends Action Center, you can feed as-it-happens, visitor-level data to your email service provider. The result: perfectly timed and highly personalized messages across email, SMS or other channels that re-engage visitors and drive conversions.
- Discreet, visitor-level behaviors are captured as they occur.
- In-the-moment behavior-based visitor segmentation.
- Real-time visualizations of visitor sessions.
- Out-of-box integrations with ExactTarget, Silverpop and Responsys.
- Universal connector for remarketing on any digital channel.
- Segmented data is delivered to messaging partner immediately and automatically.
See customer interaction as it happens.
- Yesterday, your customer searched for flights to Bali while sitting in London. Today, she’s browsing hotels in Las Vegas. With Webtrends Streams, you can see and understand the current browsing activity of a customer, so you know exactly what interests her at that very moment. Webtrends collects all browsing activity within the visitor session and makes that rich detail available for effective remarketing.
Turn abandoners into buyers.
- Many shoppers browse multiple sites and add products to their carts but leave without purchasing. With Webtrends, cart abandonment activity can be captured the moment it occurs and integrated directly into your email service provider for immediate remarketing. The resulting sales captured from abandoners are incremental dollars for your business.
Deliver a timely welcome message with specific next steps.
- When a new customer joins your rewards program, a simple welcome email not only makes him feel good, but guides him to the next step. Webtrends captures the details of the new sign-up and pushes it to your email service provider. The result is a more engaged member who knows what to do next.
Upsell additional products to your valued customers.
- When a customer purchases a flight from your website, she’s likely to need a rental car as well. With a small window of time to re-engage her before she books with a competitor, Webtrends can immediately capture and send the pertinent customer trip details for remarketing. This highly relevant and timely email offers the best opportunity to bring her back for a second booking.
Invite them back to complete an action.
- It’s not just cart abandoners who are good targets for timely and relevant remarketing. Send a simple email to a user who starts but doesn’t complete an application or form. Webtrends makes this simple by capturing all the completed details from the form and ensuring that information is immediately sent to your email service provider. Re-engagement with form abandoners has been proven to increase the volume of completed online applications.
- In-the-Moment Data Stream.
- Full Visitor Sessions.
- Real-Time Segmentation.
- Save Custom Segments for Remarketing.
- Manage Remarketing Connections.
- Remarketing with any ESP.
- Remarketing with ExactTarget.
- Remarketing with Silverpop.
- Remarketing with Responsys.
Workforce Job Management
Starting At $28.00/Mo
Store your stuff on the cloud.
Starting At $5.00/Mo
Fully managed MongoDB-as-a-Service
Private and Secure Password Management and Document/Note Sharing
Starting At $7.50/Mo
Ranked #1 in Protection and Performance*
Starting At $79.99/yr
A Mobile Developer's Best Friend
Build software better, together.
Issue and Project Tracking Software
Starting At $0.75/Mo
Voice of Customer Micro Survey Platform
Starting At $4,000.00/Mo