Analytics for SaaS
SaaS companies live and die by their subscription metrics. Woopra delivers SaaS analytics that enable you to track subscription updates and automatically generate analytics reports on your total subscription changes. Measure the key actions users commit in your app to understand user engagement and product adoption. A SaaS company that provides online meeting services would want to track and measure how many meetings are scheduled over time.
Understand User Retention and Churn
- If SaaS companies live and die by their subscription metrics, then customer retention is the lifeblood of every SaaS company. Retention Reports can show you how long before customers cancel or downgrade their subscriptions, so you can get ahead of customer churn.
- Set up a Retention Report to measure how long users commit those key actions we discussed above. The online meeting company’s report shows us how long customers continue to schedule meetings after they sign up.
Smarter Customer Success and Sales
- When a customer stops using your product, eventually they stop paying you. Customer success teams should be able to monitor the customer journey and understand what a user has done, which emails the user has received, and all other events.
- This is possible with Woopra’s Customer Profiles, which deliver a real-time activity stream of each user’s every action and can even be embedded directly within your help desk.
- Sales teams within SaaS companies can also gain a lot by understanding user engagement. A sales rep may want to understand how engaged a trial user is, which case studies they have explored, or if they have submitted any tickets to support. Customer Profiles deliver this information to them, directly within the CRM they are already using.
- Sync your CRM with Woopra so that both applications have up to date and consistent data. For example, when a new user signs up from a large company, their information will be automatically pushed to Salesforce where a new lead will be created.
Analytics for Mobile Apps
Woopra’s SDKs enable you to track app events and attribute properties to them. But you can do even more. With Woopra, you can track events that occur outside your app via your other tools, such as email marketing, help desk, and more. Use one of our many code-free AppConnect integrations, such as Zendesk and Mandrill, or build your own with our API. We take event tracking to the next level with Schema, a proprietary technology exclusive to Woopra. Schema enable you to define how events and properties are processed by Woopra. The result is an automatically customized analytics experience, from reporting to segmentation filters.
User Retention and Engagement
- Measure your long-term user engagement with Retention Reports. You can measure how long users continue to perform key actions in your app. For example, a ridesharing app can measure how long users continue to book rides after they add a payment method.
Optimized Conversion Funnels
- Improve conversion rates for in-app purchases by analyzing your Funnel Analytics reports. You can pinpoint where users drop off on the path to conversion and optimize those experiences.
- Discover what may be hindering users from completing your sign up process and setting up their accounts properly. For example, a photo storage app can create a Funnel report to measure what percent of users make it to each step in their onboarding process: sign up, grant access to photos, and share album with friends.
Analytics for eCommerce
Customizing your analytics tool for eCommerce doesn’t have to be a pain. Woopra has built tight integrations with eCommerce platforms, like Magento and WooCommerce, to deliver analytics designed for eCommerce with just a few clicks, and not a single line of code.
Reporting Tailored for eCommerce
- Woopra’s real-time eCommerce analytics reports help you make better and more informed decisions. For example, the “checkout success” report shows you the amount of revenue you’ve generated from successful checkouts this year, organized by week.
- Understand which products are generating the most interest from your customers, by measuring which ones are most added to shopping carts. This report organizes all the products that customers have added to their cart, by category.
- Measure your campaigns in real-time. For example, you can measure the effectiveness of an ad or email campaign instantly so that you can tweak it on the fly. You’re no longer required to wait hours for results, wasting money all the while.
Conversion Funnels for Checkout and More
- Discover why customers abandon carts by building customized Funnel Analytics reports. For example, you may find that most customers are abandoning carts when they reach a confusing section in your checkout process that you were not even aware of. You can also compare how different user segments move through the funnel to identify your best and worst performing types of users.
- Find out how long it takes customers to purchase and how many times they return to your store before they make the decision to purchase. Based on this data, you can improve your site design and marketing to motivate customers.
Personalized Customer Service
- Assist customers in a more personalized way by seeing their entire history when your team interacts with the. Customer Profiles will tell you their lifetime orders, purchase history, promotions used, and all other activity – in 100% real-time.
Analytics for Gaming
Woopra’s SDKs enable you to track both web-based and mobile events within the same instance. You can record every action your users commit, along with the event’s relevant properties, regardless of platform. Event tracking gets a whole new meaning with Schema, a proprietary technology exclusive to Woopra. Schema enable you to define how events and properties are processed by Woopra. For example, if you track when users make an in-game purchase, Woopra will generate reports on the number of total in-game purchases, the most popular in-game purchases, the revenue generated from in-game purchases, and more. You will also be able to use this event data for segmentation and to trigger actions.
User Retention and Engagement
- Woopra’s Retention Reports enable you to measure how long users continue to come back and play your games. The best way to measure this is by setting up your Retention Report to display how long users continue to perform a critical action, such as starting a new challenge.
- Retention Reports can be easily customized to measure very specific behaviors as well. For example, you can create a report that tells you how long users from the United States continue to make in-game purchases over $5.
Funnel Analytics for Gaming
- Funnel Analytics can tell you how far users make it in your games. Simply define the important goals, and find out the percent of users who complete each. You can also compare how different user segments move through the Funnel to identify your best and worst performing types of users. For example, you could compare user segments based on country, region, or player level.
Analytics for Banking and Finance
When dealing with something as sensitive as finances, customers especially appreciate personalized service. Woopra’s Customer Profiles show your team each customer’s activity, such as when they manage their account online or download reports. This real-time insight enables your reps to assist customers in a more personalized and productive way. Embed Woopra’s Customer Profiles directly within the CRM or help desk your team is already using. We have pre-built integrations with several tools, including Salesforce, so that your reps won’t have to switch back and forth between applications.
Real-time Campaign Reporting
- Measure the effectiveness of your campaigns in real-time. Whether advertising or email, you can instantly see how your campaigns perform so that you can tweak them on the fly. Stop wasting money while you wait hours for campaign results.
Funnel Analytics for Banking
- Improve your conversions by using Funnel Analytics to pinpoint where people are dropping off. For example, you can create a Funnel for a credit card application process to discover what hinders people from completing and submitting them. You can also compare how different user segments move through the funnel to identify your best and worst performing types of customers. For example, you could compare user segments based on household income.
Analytics for Media and Content
Know instantly which articles are receiving the most traffic. You can even test two different headlines in real-time to see which one is more effective.
Reader Retention and Engagement
- Getting readers to return over time is key. You can understand how long readers continue to come back and read your content so that you can determine if the changes you make help or hurt reader retention. Segment this report and others to compare subscribed and unsubscribed reader behavior.
- Measure changes in reader engagement by building a Funnel Analytics report that tells you what percent of readers go to a second, third, or fourth article during a session. You may find, for example, that one design for suggesting related articles far outperforms the rest.
Analytics for Travel
Understand what your most searched flights, hotels or destinations are, and much more. Woopra enables you to track this data in detail so that you can analyze and measure it.
- Discover why customers fail to complete their bookings with Funnel Analytics. Finding the weak spots in your funnel is the best way to learn how you can motivate users to take action. Compare how well users from each campaign convert through all your funnels to find which initiatives bring the best customers.
Personalized Customer Service
- Deliver a personalized customer experience to customers by arming your service reps with insight into customer behavior. Woopra’s Customer Profiles ensure that your reps know what a customer has been searching for, any errors they have experienced, and how engaged they have been, without having to ask the customer a single question.
Analytics for Automotive
When sales reps know what a lead has searched for, viewed, and interacted with, they can better shape conversations and ultimately close more. This insight also helps sales reps spot the hottest leads quickly. Put Woopra’s Customer Profiles directly within the CRM your team is already using and give your sales reps instant lead insight.
Find Out Why Customers Don’t Take Action
- Users browse and build cars on your site or app, but they often leave without requesting a quote or test drive. Others begin the quote process and then abandon it. Funnel Analytics reports enable you to pinpoint what is hindering these users so that you can fix it and book more appointments.
More Effective Marketing and Campaigns
- Measure campaign effectiveness in real-time and know for certain where your best customers are coming from. Running a limited time promotion? Woopra will help you monitor its performance as it happens. Displaying the right message, to the right customer, at the right time, is a pillar of good marketing. Personalization enables you to leverage your data to do this, and ultimately get customers to take action.
Online, continuous music service
Starting At $4.99/Mo
Search everything, in one shot
Workforce Job Management
Starting At $28.00/Mo
Voice of Customer Micro Survey Platform
Starting At $4,000.00/Mo
Translate Your Software Better.
Engaging Mobile Campaign Sites
Den kompletta tjänsten för nyhetsbrev, SMS, inbjudningar och undersökningar.
Starting At $85.00/Mo
Drive Channel Engagement for Increased Sales
Starting At $0.00/Mo
Your End-to-End Referral Solution
Starting At $99.00/Mo