Purpose-built from the ground up to run as an end-to-end platform, Platfora is the fastest way to go from raw data to analytics. It allows you to iteratively analyze all of your data to answer your toughest questions. And, best of all, there’s no code required—data preparation, data warehousing and business analytics are included, out-of-the-box.
The way we access and interact with data has changed
- In the beginning, companies analyzed only a portion of their data. Due to upfront requirements, only 10% of a company’s data would go through an ETL process before it entered into an expensive data warehouse. Only then could you use BI Tools to glean insights about your data. This process involved many people along the way and took roughly 3-6 months to answer a particular question.
The only platform that offers an end-to-end architecture
- When considering a Big Data Analytics product, you should look for a complete solution.
A truly scalable platform
- Platfora natively leverages the deep processing, scalability, and limitless data storage of Hadoop and combines it with a scale-out in-memory data processing engine to make access extremely fast across infinite nodes.
As the #1 native Big Data Analytics platform for Hadoop, Platfora is much more than just a great data visualizer. Platfora’s Interest-Driven Pipeline™ enables analysts to go beyond what’s possible with SQL and BI—without involving IT at every step. Get a 360° view across all critical touch points. Connect directly to raw data without relying on IT. Create rich data visualizations to see results instantly. Go deep to gain not just answers but actionable insights.
Analytics on steroids
- It’s your job to be a know-it-all, and nothing supports you better than Platfora. Dig in to all the data that’s at your disposal—transactions, customer interactions, and machine data—so you can see patterns between events, actions, behaviors, results, and time. Platfora brings insights to each stage of the customer lifecycle through Dynamic segmentation, Event series analytics, and Advanced analytics workflow.
Waiting not included
- As a business analyst, it’s your nature to question everything. Platfora is right there with you, making the tenth question as easy and fluid as your first query. Its scale-out, in-memory architecture lets you answer complex questions—from raw multistructured data in Hadoop—without IT or an army of consultants. Explore and find insights at the speed of thought.
Insights to behold
- With Platfora you can quickly bring your analysis to life with rich, compelling visualizations that can be easily understood by time-pressed C-suite executives. Interactive web-based canvases feature drag-and-drop menus and a library of best-fit visualizations that make it easy to communicate big data insights. Seeing is no longer just believing—it’s knowing.
Deeper understanding. No developers needed
- Not knowing sucks. And it’s worse when you don’t have what you need to find the answer yourself. That’s why Platfora has been purpose-built to provide self-service analytics. No matter how raw, structured, or unstructured the data, or where it’s located (Hadoop, legacy systems, etc.), you can use Platfora to start working with the data instantly. No more waiting for IT to develop data models or write SQL queries.
Work, share, collaborate,repeat
- Platfora offers powerful collaborative tools so that everyone can be—and work—on the same big data page. Create rich data visualizations directly within Platfora and publish them to email, so you can keep your team in the loop and avoid unnecessary reworking. Take advantage of in-line commenting, workflow integration, and publishing to accelerate your review and approval process.
Nothing’s more important to an organization’s future than the decisions made by its leadership. Platfora Big Data Analytics was purpose-built to enable C-level executives to gain a deeper understanding of their organization’s data, and in turn, make their customers happier, help their organization be more efficient, and keep the competition in the rearview mirror.
Leave no business touch point unturned
- The customer’s journey doesn’t follow the predictable path it once did, and understanding preferences, behaviors, and buying patterns can seem impossible when disparate data sets are trapped in different silos. Platfora Big Data Analytics enables business leaders to examine data from every touch point: Web access logs, mobile apps, sensors, the call center, and more.
Turn answers into insights you can actually use
- Can you afford to have your company’s top decision makers rely on just 10% of the available data? Platfora Big Data Analytics enables an organization’s leaders to not only combine and understand disparate data sets—such as sales figures and call center wait times—but also examine any data set the company has, no matter how far below the surface it lies.
Now versus Never
- Stale data is one of the biggest threats to today’s organization. Platfora Big Data Analytics was designed to enable real-time exploration and analysis—without relying on IT. Executives aren’t limited to just surface-level questions. They’re able to explore deeper, more important issues—and get insights the same day, not months too late.
You need to do more than just crunch numbers; you need to decipher complex data sets across your systems, your competition, and your industry to find the underlying patterns and trends that will give your organization the edge. As the #1 native Big Data Analytics platform for Hadoop, Platfora lets you get to deeper, richer insights faster and with far more precision.
Your very own data decoder ring
- People are looking to you to make sense of everything. Platfora gives you lots of tools to make this process easy. Platfora’s Programmatic Query Access API lets you leverage existing SQL skills to define precise queries natively in Hadoop. Event Series Processing enables you to analyze behavior over time for large data sets. Segmentation analysis provides you with a 360° view of customer attributes across multiple fact tables.
Serve yourself. And fast
- No one likes to wait anymore—especially when it comes to getting what you need to do your job. With Platfora you can quickly transform and combine transaction, customer interaction, and machine data sets to meet your exacting specifications—without relying on IT or consultants for deep knowledge of MapReduce or Hive.
The raw and the cooked
- As a data scientist, you live to see data in all its forms. Sometimes you want to see it raw for purity’s sake. Other times, you want to be able to create rich data visualizations to share your insights with time-pressed C-suite leaders. Platfora lets you see and do it all.
Spark Advanced Analytics
- Platfora is exposing the full power of Spark’s programming model and ecosystem, within an industry-proven architecture that lets business analysts make sense of multi-structured data with sub-second interactivity.
Give your organization the ability to pull actionable insights from any kind of data, on-premise or in the cloud. Now new analysis, even with new data, can be done in hours instead of months—and without additional data warehouse costs or six-month development queues. As the #1 native Big Data Analytics platform for Hadoop, Platfora is purpose-built to put big data directly into the hands of your business users.
Scale to infinity and, well beyond
- How much data will you collect today? Tomorrow? Next month? It’s daunting to think about the volume, variety, and velocity of data coming into your organization. Enter Platfora. Platfora natively leverages the deep processing, scalability, and limitless data storage of Hadoop and combines it with a scale-out in-memory data processing engine to make access extremely fast across infinite nodes.
Democratize your data
- A big part of your job is making sure users can access the data they need to do their jobs. The problem: Most of this data lives in a growing hot mess of systems, databases, applications, etc. Platfora solves this problem by providing APIs, flexible workflow options, and plug-in frameworks to promote open data access and extensibility. All with enterprise-class security and governance to keep any data secure.
Prepare and model quickly
- Let’s face it—raw data is, well, raw. It needs to be cleaned, combined, transformed, and modeled before users can make sense of it. Platfora provides features to ingest new data sets quickly and catalog them for the rest of the organization to use.
Easily share insights
- Platfora offers powerful collaboration tools so that everyone can be—and work—on the same big data page. Create rich data visualizations directly within Platfora and publish them to email, so you can keep your team in the loop and avoid unnecessary reworking. Take advantage of in-line commenting, workflow integration, and publishing to accelerate your review and approval process.
Leave no business touch point unturned
- The customer’s journey doesn’t follow the predictable path it once did, and understanding preferences, behaviors, and buying patterns can seem impossible when disparate data sets are trapped in silos. Platfora Big Data Analytics enables you to to examine data from every touch point: Web access logs, mobile apps, sensors, the call center, and more.
Deployment is not a dirty word
- A full-stack platform delivered as subscription software, Platfora is ready for use in your data center, in a managed data center, or in the cloud—wherever your Hadoop cluster is located. You’ll be up and running in hours, using off-the-shelf servers or cloud instances. And it natively supports all major Apache Hadoop distributions, including Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, Pivotal, and Amazon Web Services.
Workforce Job Management
Starting At $28.00/Mo
Voice of Customer Micro Survey Platform
Starting At $4,000.00/Mo
Drive Channel Engagement for Increased Sales
Starting At $0.00/Mo
The most advanced analytics platform ever for mobile and the web.
A+ | is a planning and reporting app that enables transparent, unified operations and network management.
Actionable customer analytics
For Digital Marketing Professionals
Starting At $69.95/Mo
Data Integration Service. Simplified.
Online Reporting and Business Intelligence
Make Every Sales Engagement Matter