Gather metrics from AWS, Heroku, or your own favorite sources.
Wire up Turn-Key Integrations
- If you run AWS, Heroku, Collectd, or AppHarbor, our turn-key integrations can take you from zero visibility to fully-populated dashboard in under 5 minutes.
Control your collectors
- We work with the community to support the open-source collectors you’re already using. No Proprietary agent required.
Aggregate and transform your metrics with our functional DSL.
Gain insight with mathematical transforms
- Our functional DSL can apply mathematical transforms to any combination of your time series. Easily craft composite metrics that represent ratios and derivatives, or combine thousands of different series together into a single line.
Overlay time-shifted data
- Compare the past to the present, and easily track disparities between the same metrics over a series of days or weeks.
Don't average your data into oblivion
- We persist your metrics in a verbose data format that allows you to select a consolidation function when you draw the graph.
Craft Versatile Composite Metrics
- Use our domain-specific functional language to create new metrics by combining, transforming, or date-shifting existing metrics. We use criteria you specify to multiplex and stream-process inbound metrics data to provide timely mathematical computation and fault-detection.
Define Alerts Tailored to Your Operational Needs
- Alert on criteria like the absence of data for a given period, the com- bination of several thresholds at once, and, the ratio of I/O between yesterday and today. With the combined power and flexibility of our alerting and composite metrics, you can define alerts that precisely model your most likely failure scenarios.
Let Us Aggregate Your Counters
- There’s no need to implement your own summarization dae- mons. Our stream processing tier supports distributed counting. Simply emit process-level to host-level measurements directly from each thread, process or system to us, and we’ll transform them into a single, all-inclusive value.
Make Us Your Bullet-Proof Persistence Layer
- Our linearly-scalable data storage layer is custom designed to handle hundreds of millions of write operations per second with response times on the order of tens of milliseconds. We automatically preserve statistical spread data for every measurement, allowing you to choose between data consolidation functions like min, max, average, sum, count, and standard deviation at display-time. No more averaging your data into oblivion.
Compare metrics and overlay events in beautiful dashboards.
Create any visual correlation
- Craft instruments that contain metrics from any source at any level of the stack, from SNMP byte counters on your switches to in-process instrumentation in your production apps.
Document and overlay arbitrary incidents
- Track and cor-relate aperiodic events you deﬁne. Overlay alert notifications, cron-job runs, code-deployments, and more using annotation streams that can be superimposed on any graph.
Customize and share your dashboards
- Craft a dashboard for each application that contains exactly the data you need to verify that your processes are happy - and your marketing department, and your bosses... that your boss is as happy as your processes.
- Combine metrics from any number of hosts into beautiful, elegant graphs to expose meaningful correlations and emergent systems behavior.
- Change the hosts displayed in a graph or even an entire dashboard with a typeglob that describes the metric source. No need to reconﬁgure the graph to add or remove hosts.
- Add context to your metrics stream by overlaying ad-hoc events like cron-job executions, code deployments, and alerting incidents.
Customize your rules and escalate using your existing tools.
Alert on missing data
- We'll keep you in the loop if one of your sources has stopped sending data.
Craft complex alert conditions
- Set up alerts based on multiple metrics and complex calculations like derivatives to capture exactly the situation about which you want to be notiﬁed. More signal; less noise.
Notify via third-party services
- You can send notiﬁcations straight from our UI using email and webhooks. If you use an escalation service like Pagerduty or Opsgenie, we've got you covered with tons of third-party integrations
Powerful Alerts Settings
- Combine metrics from any number of hosts into beautiful, elegant graphs to expose meaningful correlations, and emergent systems behavior.
Integration with Third-Party Services
- Emit alerts to multiple notiﬁcation services. You can receive alerts from email, chat, or even via web hooks to your favorite escalation service, or all of the above.
- Receive notiﬁcations that identify the individual sources that triggered the alert, as well as a runbook URL that communicates the nature of the problem and the follow up steps necessary to resolve it.
Workforce Job Management
Starting At $28.00/Mo
Store your stuff on the cloud.
Starting At $5.00/Mo
A Mobile Developer's Best Friend
Build software better, together.
Issue and Project Tracking Software
Starting At $0.75/Mo
Voice of Customer Micro Survey Platform
Starting At $4,000.00/Mo
Multi-Destination Route Planner
Starting At $29.00/Mo
PostgreSQL as a Service
World-class security for your devices.
Starting At $8.50/Mo