Available Phone Numbers
Make it easy for customers to reach you while giving your business a national presence and professional image with toll-free numbers. Choose from popular 800 numbers or 888, 877, 866, 855, and 844 numbers—or even select a toll-free vanity number for optimal brand enhancement. A vanity number is a 7-digit number that is dialed by spelling a word or phrase on the telephone keypad, such as 1-800-YOUR-BIZ.
- A toll-free number gives your business instant credibility and provides your customers with easy access to your company. Choose from 800, 888, 877, 866, 855, or toll-free vanity numbers.
- Establish a local presence by choosing from more than 200 available area codes. Direct customer calls to a single number, such as a home phone, or take advantage of all the features that a cloud-based business phone system has to offer.
- Establish a local presence for your business using international and toll-free numbers in over 20 countries. Answer calls anywhere and set up your caller ID with an international number without major overhead.
- Directory Listings increase your company's visibility with free publication of your business details in local and national directories.
An early innovator of cloud communications, RingCentral saw a new way to revolutionize business phone systems using the power of the cloud. They developed a virtual PBX (also known as cloud or hosted PBX) solution, which has all of the benefits of traditional PBX—voice, fax, voicemail, extensions, conferencing, paging, intercom calling, etc.—without the expense and limitations of hardware-based systems. And with its latest innovation, RingCentral Office®, virtual PBX now offers critical advantages over legacy systems. Advanced features such as complete mobile integration, Business SMS, and web meetings with HD video and screen sharing allow businesses to compete in the new world of work.
Hosted PBX service
- Get the power of an enterprise-class phone system without the cost and complexity of PBX hardware. Setup is quick and easy, and you can access and manage your system from anywhere. Connect remote teams as if they are in the same room, and give your employees access to phone and fax features wherever they work—so your phone system works the way you do.
- Every local or toll-free RingCentral number includes Auto-Receptionist, which greets and identifies callers and directs calls anywhere.
- Expand your automated attendant with a flexible phone menu that connects to your employees with self-service access.
- Create and apply batch configurations to multiple users at once—which saves time by reducing repetitive, manual tasks and streamlines your administrative routine.
- Generate historical call analysis and trending metrics to gain insights into call usage and help improve business performance.
- Keep callers entertained and informed with music and messages while they're on hold.
- Extensions create a flexible structure that incorporates employees at local and satellite offices, wherever they are. Edit, add, or remove extensions anytime.
- RingCentral's Dial-by-Name Directory gives your business phone system the feel and functionality of a system run by a Fortune 500 company.
- Call monitoring is an effective business tool to improve employee performance and productivity. Authorized users can listen in on employee calls with clients to monitor the conversation, provide coaching, and facilitate discussion.
Phone service and devices
From the moment you become a RingCentral customer, you are fully supported by a team of product and customer success experts who can help keep your entire phone system running smoothly. In addition to providing 24/7 customer support, RingCentral ensures customer success with free, comprehensive onboarding.
Secure VoIP service
- RingCentral provides secure, reliable VoIP service that empowers your workforce to make and receive calls anywhere internet access is available.
Caller ID control
- RingCentral gives you the flexibility to manage both your incoming and outgoing caller IDs—including displaying your business name when making calls.
- RingOut® enables one-touch calling from any phone or internet-enabled computer.
- RingMe® makes it easy for customers to contact your company from anywhere in the world.
- RingCentral offers the unparalleled quality and reliability of Polycom® and Cisco® phones, including Presence-enabled phones with expansion modules. These IP phones come RingCentral Plug & Ring® ready, with industry-leading voice quality and all the features you expect from an office phone.
- Polycom® sets the standard for conference phones. You get the benefit of RingCentral Plug & Ring® phones with RingCentral’s Polycom® conference phones.
- RingCentral offers cost-saving Yealink SIP-based cordless phones with RingCentral Plug & Ring® ready. Enjoy the freedom of in-office mobility with industry-leading voice quality.
- An analog telephone adapter (ATA) allows you to connect a standard analog device to your RingCentral service. By connecting the ATA to an internet connection and the other end to your device, you get all the benefits of VoIP on your existing device—desk phone, conference phone, cordless phone, or even fax machine.
- The RingCentral desktop app is a comprehensive communications solution featuring voice, fax, text, conferencing, and online meetings. There’s no need to use separate applications for day-to-day calls, conferencing, and web meetings. Your productivity soars with RingCentral's flexible call management, advanced options, and intuitive interface.
Get advanced call routing capabilities and a wide range of options for your company number, extensions, and departments.
- Give your business phone system the flexibility to work around any schedule. Based on a range of options, answering rules route calls for your company’s main number as well as for individual extensions and mailboxes.
- Always be in the right place at the right time to take calls. Call Forwarding is completely transparent to the caller and makes it possible for your company to be on-call, all the time.
Automatic Call Recording
- Set your RingCentral phone system to automatically record inbound and outbound calls for individual users or inbound calls for departments. You can easily playback and download recordings anytime—or turn off the recording feature at your convenience.
- Whether you are using your desk phone, the mobile app, or a softphone, you can now share your Presence status—available, busy, or on-hold—with your admins or colleagues. Easy to configure and manage, Presence across devices is a unique feature only available through RingCentral, delivering convenience and improved productivity.
- With Call Flip, you can simply move an ongoing call between your desk phone, mobile phone or softphone. Call Flip is easy to setup and offers convenience and flexibility for call handling.
- Parking a call allows you to hold calls in a virtual location and retrieve them from any desk phone in your system.
- Take complete control over who can reach your company. Take calls from particular callers, block specific numbers, and send others directly to voicemail.
- Share one phone number across multiple phones, and answer calls from any phone.
- With Intercom, you can make announcements via desk phones to colleagues across all your office locations.
- Paging lets you make real-time, one-way announcements to multiple desk phones and overhead paging devices.
- RingCentral call logs keep a complete record of all your inbound and outbound calls and faxes. View the name of the caller, the number, or extension dialed, as well as the time, date, and duration of the call.
- Get instant notifications for voice and fax messages via email, SMS, the RingCentral desktop app, or the RingCentral mobile app.
- Get notified when you miss a call.
Unlimited conference calling anytime, from anywhere, with your own conference bridge.
HD video meetings
- Host HD video conferences with up to 50 attendees around the world—anytime, anyplace—using your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Share from files your desktop, websites, PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, and more with team members and customers.
- You get unlimited audio conference calling with a single company bridge. Each user has their own host and participant access codes, so you can hold conferences whenever you want—with up to 1,000 attendees.
Voicemail and greetings
Access and manage voice messages anytime, anywhere.
- RingCentral voicemail ensures that you never miss an important message. Access your voicemail anywhere, anytime from your online account, mobile app or desktop app. Receive notifications via email and SMS, or read the voicemail transcription directly from the RingCentral apps.
- Voicemail-to-email enables you to receive voicemail messages in emails and listen to them on the go.
- Visual voicemail allows you to easily manage voicemails in your online account, on your PC or Mac, and even on your mobile device with the RingCentral mobile app.
- Use greetings to establish your brand and enhance your company's image.
Send professional text messages to colleagues, clients, and departments from your business number.
- No need to use your personal number for texts, RingCentral offers the industry’s first professional text solution. Send messages from your business phone number to colleagues, clients, and departments.
- You can use the RingCentral mobile app for iPhone® and Android™ to mobilize your company phone system. Use one business number for voice, fax, and now Business SMS.
- Business SMS seamlessly works across devices—including smartphones, tablets, and computers. Features include number blocking and push and email notifications.
Send faxes from your accounts using your RingCentral service.
- Send faxes directly from your Box account. The RingCentral FaxOut app makes it quick and ease to fax your Box documents for no additional cost.
Microsoft Outlook integration
- RingCentral is completely integrated with Microsoft Outlook® and Microsoft Office®. Receive voice and fax messages in Outlook® and send faxes from any Microsoft Office® application.
- With RingCentral for Salesforce®, you get improved productivity and call efficiency. Quickly make calls from within Salesforce® with just one click. Instantly view caller records with incoming calls, and easily log call notes to specific contact records.
- Enhance your customer service experience with seamless integration between the RingCentral cloud phone system and Zendesk. Simply click to dial to make calls within Zendesk.com. A ticket is automatically created when a call arrives.
- With integration between your RingCentral phone system and Desk.com, your company's customer service team gets a boost in productivity. Experience easy click-to-dial within Desk.com and automatic case creation with each incoming call.
- Increase productivity by handling all of your business communications without leaving Google. Make calls directly from Gmail, expand access to Google Hangouts, and fax directly from Google Docs and Drive. With RingCentral, Google is open for business.
Oracle Sales Cloud integration
- Providing real-time connectivity with RingCentral, your agents can make and receive calls directly from within Oracle Sales Cloud. Instantly view call records, efficiently manage customer interactions, and deliver superior levels of customer service.
Give your company advanced online fax functionality.
- Send and receive faxes from your computer, mobile device, Microsoft Office®, cloud storage providers, (such as Dropbox™), and more.
Your phone system is in the cloud and travels in the palm of your hand. Use your iPhone and iPad to make and receive calls, send and receive faxes and texts, setup and join conference calls, configure phone system settings, notifications and voicemail.
RingCentral for iOS
- With the RingCentral mobile app on your iPhone® or iPad®, enjoy your freedom and take your phone system with you, with advanced features such as the industry’s first Business SMS, fax, conferencing, and more.
RingCentral for Android
- With the RingCentral mobile app on your Android™ device, enjoy your freedom and take your phone system with you, with advanced features such as the industry’s first Business SMS, fax, conferencing, and more.
Live Chat for your website
Starting At $49.00/Mo
Search everything, in one shot
Workforce Job Management
Starting At $28.00/Mo
Collaborate with your colleagues.
Starting At $0.00/Mo
Online marketing freedom for everyone
Recruitment Software, Application Tracking System
Starting At $299.00/Mo
Office Tools and Collaboration Services
Starting At $10.00/Mo
Rich short form POI videos
Starting At $18.00/Mo