- Online Backup with Continuous Data Protection
- Multi-Device Synchronization
- Computers, Tablets and Smartphones
- Amazing performance and backup speed
- Secure File Sharing
- Trust and Compliance
- Easy To Install
- Easy To Recover Anytime, Anywhere
- Unlimited Versioning
- Maximum Security
- Deleted File Protection
- Bandwidth Control
- Easy Account Management
Online Backup with Continuous Data Protection
Storagepipe CDP Online Backup protects you by saving your files continuously whenever you save a new version. Or use Scheduled backup to protect files and data when you want.
Secure and efficient protection, by combining continuous and scheduled backup together
- Set target locations and file types for continuous backup while also specifying other files (such as Outlook PST files) for periodic scheduled backups.
- Ensure the best and most flexible protection, while also making efficient use of system resources.
Backup and recover whenever, however, and as often as you wish.
- Quickly recover all of your files in the event of a laptop theft, hardware problem, computer crash, or any other data disaster.
- No waiting and no wondering whether files will get protected.
- This is simply a robust, high-quality cloud backup and synchronization system.
You can assign a special synchronized folder, which is shared with other computers, tablets and smartphones. Whenever a file is changed within this folder, these changes will automatically be synchronized to all of the devices in your network.
Keep your files in Sync
- Quickly access your files on your mobile device
- Change a file at work and automatically access it at home
- Automatically update files you share with others
Computers, Tablets and Smartphones
Storagepipe Online Backup can protect all of your laptops, desktops, servers and devices.
Support for multiple platforms
- Windows PCs and servers
- Mac OS
- iOS tablets and smartphones.
- Android tablets and smartphones.
Amazing performance and backup speed
A focus on performance and efficient use of bandwidth makes your backup, synchronization and recovery process much quicker.
What makes it faster?
- Instant uploads means that the when you create a new file or make a change, it is monitored and uploaded right away to the cloud for backup. No waiting around to make sure you are protected.
- Block-level incremental uploads keep your bandwidth consumption to a minimum. Only upload the data blocks that have changed within a file making your backups significantly faster.
- Storagepipe uses multi-threading to process multiple files at the same time, in parallel. Multi-threading turbo-charges your backups an synchronization by making them faster and eliminating bottlenecks. Other backup software, handle files one-at-a-time creating bottlenecks which lead to longer backup and transfer times.
Secure File Sharing
Easily share files and collaborate on projects with advanced file and folder sharing.
So many great options
- Share pictures or documents with family
- Share documents, files or pictures with your team, colleagues or external contacts
- Maintain control with file and folder based permissions, expiration controls and sharing history.
Trust and Compliance
Storagepipe has been providing online backup, archiving, business continuity and disaster recovery services since 2001. So you know that we have the experience and expertise to keep you safe.
Ideal for companies concerned about HIPAA, PIPEDA, HITECH and other privacy regulations
- Many industries today place strict requirements on what precautions companies must take in order to protect sensitive client data. And under HIPAA, PIPEDA, HITECH and other legislation, privacy breaches can result in stiff penalties for companies.
- Automating your backup to the cloud can help eliminate human error from the backup process, ensuring that customer data is always adequately protected from destruction.
- We ensure strong privacy protection with backups that are protected using a 2-step encryption process. First, the data is encrypted using government-grade AES256 encryption, using a password that is only known to the user. Then, the backup data is transmitted over a secure SSL/TLS connection. Once your data arrives securely in our datacenter, it can’t be decrypted or accessed without your private encryption password.
Easy To Install
After downloading Storagepipe’s Online Backup software, our setup wizard will guide you through the installation process. Just click Next, Next, Next, pick a password, and you’re protected!
Easy To Recover Anytime, Anywhere
Because we understand how stressful emergencies can be, Storagepipe makes the recovery process quick and intuitive. When you’re away from your computer, you can access your files from any web-enabled device through the online self-service portal.
Recover anytime, anywhere
- Recover files or folders directly using the backup application for fast multi-threaded recovery
- Recover using the customer web portal for easy recovery from any web browser
Storagepipe Online Backup protects you by saving unlimited versions of your files as they change over time. This allows you to go back in time and recover from a previous point, or recover an accidentally deleted file from the past.
High level security ensures that your data is always protected.
Secure Encyption and Storage
- Your data is stored in secure SSAE 16 and SOC2 certified datacenters so you know your information has never been safer.
- In addition to secure 128-bit SSL/TLS transfers, data is also encrypted on your PC before its transferred with strong 256-bit AES encryption, using your own private password. This provides high level security and ensures that the contents of your data cannot be viewed without your permission.
Deleted File Protection
Accidental file deletion is one of the leading causes of data loss. When you delete a file with Storagepipe Online Backup, backups of your deleted files are kept indefinitely, or until you manually purge them. If you need that missing file 6 months from now, it will be right there for you.
Worried about your bandwidth? You don't have to be with Storagepipe Online Backup and Syncronizaion. You can set the amount of bandwidth to use for both uploads and downloads or let the system do it automatically.
Easy Account Management
A single Storagepipe account can protect all of your computers and mobile devices. There is no need to purchase a separate account for each user. And in case of an emergency, you can quickly recover to any computer on your account.
Workforce Job Management
Starting At $28.00/Mo
Private and Secure Password Management and Document/Note Sharing
Starting At $7.50/Mo
Online Document Management
Starting At $25.00/Mo
Online Recipe Management & Menu Engineering
Starting At $49.95/Mo
Storebox - the secure cloud storage
Starting At $7.70/Mo
Xambox, the document app
Simple, secure sharing from anywhere
Starting At $5.00/Mo
Secure Cloud Storage
Starting At $5.00/Mo
Online Audio Recording
Starting At $15.00/Mo
Cloud Storage From JustCloud
Starting At $5.61/Mo