Sumac’s Basic Contact Relationship Management (CRM) package is the foundation for all Sumac databases. It gives you the tools to manage all the contacts related to your organization, whether they are donors, clients, customers, board members, or volunteers.
Share and Update Data Wherever You Are
- Sumac has a cloud based version so you can share and update data from anywhere there is an Internet connection. No more need to email information back and forth. Staff and volunteers can access the same database at the same time from anywhere, so everyone always has the most up-to-date data.
Simple Contact Management
- With Sumac, all activity is connected to your contacts: donations, communication, event attendance, volunteer activity, memberships, and program involvement, so you can see a complete history of their relationship with your organization in just one click. Sumac also included revolutionary searching tools that simplify searching and queries!
Built-in Payment Processing
- Sumac is a PA-DSS compliant payment application that allows you to process credit cards quickly and easily in-house, or on your website! All you need is a merchant account to get started.
Robust Built-in Reports
- Sumac has hundreds of built-in reports developed with the best fundraising consultants. In addition, Sumac supports ad hoc reporting so you can easily create custom, one-off reports, or export data to other programs.
Powerful Mail Merge
- Need to stay in touch with constituents? With Sumac, you can produce your own letter templates with custom formats, fonts and logos, personalized text and mail-merged data like name, address and salutation. Sumac can even insert conditional text, for example, to include a special greeting to contacts who attended your recent event, or who donated in the last month.
Built-in Email Marketing
- Sumac comes with built-in broadcast email so you can send thousands of personalized emails for your newsletter or announcements in just a few clicks without using a separate application. Sumac also provides statistical reports that let you see who opens and clicks through on emails. If you already use an external email service, like Constant Contact, Sumac integrates seamlessly.
Add and Track Donations With Ease
- Sumac enables you to record extensive details about donations, including whether a donation is related to an event or campaign, and connect it to several contacts (donor, in honour, in memoriam, and soft credit, notification, influencers). Sumac supports all types of gifts including: in-kind, recurring, pledges, bulk donation import and matching gifts. You can easily search on important fields to find any donation.
Simple Event Management
- Sumac can help plan, send invitations and receive responses, track attendance and participation, record follow-up donations and other revenue and expenses, and even print name tags, placeholders and other identification for expected attendees, and agendas.
Track Time Spent On Activities
- Tracking the work spent by staff/volunteers is valuable for two reasons: you can give them the recognition they deserve, and you can report the man-hours to funding bodies. Sumac supports time tracking and reporting to help you manage all these processes.
Integrate With Your Website
- The Basic CRM comes with lots of features that integrate with your website. For example, create forms on your website to gather information, allow people to sign up for your newsletter, make a donation, or manage their information. We’ll help you create a page with the same look and feel as your website. When a form is submitted, all the information goes directly into your Sumac database. This service costs a one-time fee of $700.
Get Everything In One Solution
- A CRM database that stands alone is not much use, since contacts and donors also become members, volunteers, and are associated with your organization in other ways. It’s better when everything works together! That’s why Sumac’s Basic CRM integrates directly with all Add-on Options.
The second step in creating a Sumac database perfectly tailored for your non-profit is to choose your Add-on Options. Sumac has more Add-on Options than any other non-profit software. Each piece not only integrates with the Basic CRM, but works together. Choose as many as you like to create a complete solution to manage your entire organization.
- Sumac Memberships is a complete membership management solution that automates routine tasks and streamlines membership management, so you have more time.
- Sumac Volunteer Management streamlines the entire process of managing volunteers, from recruitment and analysis to scheduling, performing necessary tasks and thanking those who donate effort, making sure volunteers never feel unappreciated or ineffective.
- Sumac Grant Management enables you to build a structured, step-by-step approach to winning grants and awards to support your mission. Build descriptions of various funding programs operated by each funder, streamline the application process, and report on outcomes.
- Sumac Pledges eliminates the work of repeatedly entering payment details for recurring donations or pledges. It automates payment processing, and the creation of donation and payment records so staff can focus on obtaining new donors and pledges. Sumac Pledges also helps you track irregular pledges (e.g. A donation of $1000 to be made sometime next year) that typically accompany capital campaigns.
- Sumac Ticketing helps your organization manage the details of ticket sales such as payment processing, seating assignment and ticket printing, streamlining the efforts of your staff with a single, customizable solution.
- Sumac Case Management helps streamline service delivery, increase the accuracy of client information, and assist with tasks like client intake and assessment. Built-in tools provide analysis for your operations, reporting for internal use and external governments and funding bodies, allowing your staff to focus on service delivery. Sumac Case Management is designed for human services organizations, but not for legal, or medical case management.
- Sumac Reminders is a general-purpose reminder and meeting tracker. It also assists your organization in planning, scheduling, and implementing multi-step action plans – procedures that need execution in the right sequence and at the right times. Whether it’s soliciting funders, performing membership renewals, delivering client services, or turning potential prospects into significant donors (moves management), Sumac Reminders helps you stay on track.
- Sumac Course Registration streamlines the set up, delivery and follow-up for courses, eliminating the tedium of processing piles of paperwork.
- Sumac Forms allows you to capture additional information about your constituents either on your website or in-house. The Forms Add-on Option is automatically included with Course Registration, so that you can require students to fill out forms (legal waivers, food allergies, etc.) for particular courses. It’s also included with Awarding Grants.
- Sumac Tour Booking helps your organization design tour programs, schedule and book performers and venues, and do the necessary bookkeeping and follow-up. Sumac brings together program design and preparation, booking, day-of details, financial, and follow-up information into one easy to use solution.
- umac Proposals manages complex donation situations. It records the required information for any gift scenario, to enable you to create sophisticated illustrations for planned giving and large gifts that fall outside the routine of campaign-driven asks.
- Sumac Prospecting rapidly calculates a percentile ranking for each contact in your database based on criteria that you specify to help you identify potential large donors for a capital campaign, good candidates for board members, or volunteers.
- Sumac Auctions keeps up with the pace of any auction, ensuring your staff can easily keep track of the proceedings, producing the most value from every available lot. Dynamic updates provide quick results and reports, creating more time to strengthen rapport and gather information about the participants in your organization’s auction event.
- Sumac Sales enables you to sell goods and services, managing pricing, taxes, discounts, and payment processing. It also keeps track of inventory levels and can handle revenue splits for consignment sales.
Auditions and Submissions
- Sumac Auditions & Submissions is typically used by arts organizations which have a judging process for participation. An art gallery may accept and judge proposals for exhibits. A theatre company may accept and review play manuscripts. An orchestra may have an auditioning process for performers. Auditions & Submissions streamlines the management of applications and proposals, to help you find the most appropriate submissions or most qualified people to match the requirements of your program.
- Sumac Job Search takes care of all the data management associated with helping your clients find employment. Your staff can record job openings and match them to the specific skills of job seeking clients. Sumac job search facilitates the entire process, including distribution of your client’s cover letter, resume and portfolio through automated email.
- Sumac Collection Management is an extraordinarily powerful tool for managing any number of distinct collections of artifacts or archival documents. It can manage your media library, relating media objects (e.g. photos, movies) to collection objects.
- Sumac Custom Add-on is a completely customizable Add-on. It’s incredibly easy to set up, but if you’re getting the Data Migration service, we’ll set it up for you free of charge.
- Streamline and automate paper intensive processes including online applications, and the review process for grants, scholarships, fellowships, internships, awards, competitions and more.
The last step in creating a Sumac database perfectly tailored for your non-profit, is to customize it. This step is all about adding the finishing touches to make sure the terminology, and preferences in your database fit with your organization’s needs and objectives. Sumac makes this really easy!
Customize Entry Fields
- Unlike other systems that have standard fields that you cannot alter, Sumac gives you complete flexibility to define what information is important to your organization. In a few minutes, change the names of fields, add your own, or customize drop down menus to include the data you need for your organization. No IT staff required!
- With Sumac, you have an abundance of options for each section of your database at your fingertips, so you can quickly set preferences to reflect your organization’s needs.
Live Chat for your website
Starting At $49.00/Mo
An easy and powerful project management and billing software
Starting At $9.99/Mo
Search everything, in one shot
Workforce Job Management
Starting At $28.00/Mo
Online Field Service Management Software
Starting At $99.00/Mo
Recruitment Software, Application Tracking System
Starting At $299.00/Mo
Private and Secure Document Management, Secure Email, Secure Password Management
Starting At $9.00/Mo
Voice of Customer Micro Survey Platform
Starting At $4,000.00/Mo
Your Customer. Your Turnover. Your Success.
Starting At $39.00/Mo