- Multi-channel Support Ticketing System
- The Multi-Brand Help Center
- Supercharge your team with contextual AI.
- Offer quick help for the DIY customer.
- Empower every agent to delight every customer.
- Automate all your repetitive activities.
- Reintroduce discipline. Introducing Blueprint.
- Integrate customer service with the rest of your company.
Multi-channel Support Ticketing System
A multichannel ticketing system collects support tickets from different channels and organizes them in a single interface, so agents can stay organized and reply faster. These channels include:
- With the right help desk software, you don't have to spend time on manual ticket assignments anymore. You can quickly set up Assignment rules to send the tickets to the right department and agent automatically. Direct assignment and round-robin automations in Zoho Desk save managers time and energy, so they can focus on critical tasks.
- You can sort tickets with a mouse click when you use ticketing software. In Zoho Desk makes it easy to use filters like urgency, priority, type of customer, or ticket status. The tickets in Work Modes will automatically move to their appropriate column, so your team can prioritize what to work on.
Intuitive ticket view
- The goal of good support ticket software is to make customer support easier for you and your team. Zoho Desk's easy setup process and intuitive ticket view highlight all the right details to keep things simple and manageable.
- A CRM ticketing system can assist both sales and support by providing customer information. As the industry's first context-aware ticketing system solution, Zoho Desk comes with built-in integration with Zoho CRM, which pulls all the relevant customer data and displays it inside the ticket screen.
SLAs and workflows
- Support ticket system like Zoho Desk allows you to set SLAs, or Service Level Agreements, to highlight which tickets need immediate attention and to ensure no tickets go unanswered. And workflow automations can be set up to carry out actions automatically whenever an incoming ticket meets certain conditions.
Multi-brand help center
- No matter how many brands your company consists of, you can create and maintain distinct help centers for each one. Whether you need to create a knowledge base with help articles, list FAQs, or set up communities (or do all three!), you can create distinct ones for each brand. This creates a cohesive brand experience for your customers, while you manage all of your tickets from one interface in your ticketing software.
The Multi-Brand Help Center
Distinguish the identity of your brands by providing each brand its own Help Center. Change how your Help Center looks, and give your customers different service channels, SLAs, notifications, and Knowledge Base articles for each brand you support.
- Customize your portal to mimic the look and feel of your website using HTML and CSS.
- Make your Help Center an extension of your brand by mapping it to your own domain.
- Decide who can access your Help Center by allowing public access or by requiring visitors to set up accounts.
Integration with Google Analytics
- Observe your customers' self-service behaviour and engagement levels.
Supercharge your team with contextual AI.
Make your great support team even better with thoughtfully built AI. Say hello to Zia, Zoho's AI-powered assistant, now for Zoho Desk. With Zia, you can stay on top of every aspect of your customer service effort.
Talk to Zia.
- Customers can speak or chat with Zia from your website or mobile apps. Zia processes their questions and automatically answers them based on content in your knowledge base. Using a skill builder, Zia can also be trained to perform actions for customers like placing or editing an order.
Zia reads between the lines.
- Zia can identify the sentiment behind every ticket that comes in. This adds to the context of the ticket, so agents can prioritize and send the best possible response. She even tags what issues might have caused a negative sentiment, so you know what to fix.
Zia plays tag.
- Zia processes incoming tickets and assigns them appropriate tags. Tags help your agents identify tickets that match their skill sets, and draw on past tickets for reference. When Zia is unsure of what tags to assign a ticket, she asks you. And that's how she learns, so she can help you better the next time.
Nothing escapes Zia.
- Zia analyses and identifies anomalies in your team's performance 24*7. When there's a sudden surge in incoming tickets, Zia warns you so you can get more hands on deck. Multiple irritated responses on a ticket? You'll hear from Zia. She even identifies issues that get the most tickets, and helps you improve the strength of your Knowledge Base.
Offer quick help for the DIY customer.
Enable customers to find quick answers by themselves, wherever they are. When your customers encounter a problem, they tend to leave your website or app in search of a solution. When they find a suitable solution in your Help Center, they come back to your app to apply it.
Repository of articles
- Not every issue needs an agent's presence to be answered. By creating a repository of articles and FAQs in the knowledge management system, customers can find their own answers without waiting for an agent.
Forums and Communities
- Enable your customers to engage in discussions with each other and with your company. With Communities and forums, customers can ask and answer questions and share ideas on a common platform.
- When customers require a more elaborate solution, they can submit their tickets from the Help Center, and keep an eye on the ticket status from the same interface.
Empower every agent to delight every customer.
Here's everything your agents need to collaborate, communicate, and secure those customer relationships.
Focus on what's most important.
- Ticket management just got a lot easier with Zoho Desk. With the work modes, Ticket Peek, Advanced Response Editor, and Collision Detection, you can simply log in, focus, and deliver.
Send out perfect responses.
- Tailor your responses to suit the situation with the Advanced Response Editor. You can respond much faster using Snippets, intuitive keyboard shortcuts. If you need advice from external partners and consultants, you can simply mark the entire thread as 'Private' and forward the conversation to them for context.
Increase team productivity.
- Zoho Desk is armed with features to increase your team's efficiency in ticket resolution: Agent Collision Detection makes sure that no two agents are ever working on the same ticket at the same time. Ticket tags help your teams save time by organizing them into different categories for future reference.
Receive. Respond. Track.
- Monitor the amount of time your agents spend on customer tickets and tasks. The time added to tickets can be exported to create invoices and bill customers. You can even get detailed insights from the built-in time tracking dashboard.
Convert every lead.
- Bridge the gap between your sales and support teams with the Zoho CRM integration. Your sales teams can respond to tickets from inside Zoho CRM, and your support team can view tickets from leads inside Zoho Desk. Inside a ticket, you can even see details like deal valuation and the product evaluated.
Automate all your repetitive activities.
Manage processes and automate repetitive activities to save time and effort. Get down to the finer details of ticket management by setting up assignment rules. This way, you don't have to manually assign tickets to agents every time they come in. It gives you more control, and your team more autonomy.
Leave no ticket unassigned.
- Round Robin is the simplest form of automatic ticket assignment. It distributes tickets evenly to all your agents based on the limit that you set. With minimal intervention, Round Robin ensures that no ticket goes unassigned.
Decide who handles what, automatically.
- You can also ensure that specific kinds of tickets are handled by specific agents on your team. For instance, you can set up a rule to assign tickets from channels like social media only to the social media experts, so that customers get the best solutions in the shortest possible time.
Keep your promises, automatically.
- Zoho Desk is armed with intelligent automations and SLA rules to help you run your help desk more efficiently.
Manage tickets proactively.
- Managers and supervisors can create a custom view to see a list of all SLA-Violated tickets.They can then step in and manage these tickets either directly or by assigning them to another team member to ensure timely resolution.
Drop tickets where they belong
- By structuring a ticketing system process workflow, you can manage the tickets as they come in. Zoho Desk's help desk workflow is widely customizable. You can configure ticketing system workflow rules for assigning a ticket to a particular agent or department based on certain properties or keywords. When a ticket meets the set criteria, it triggers alerts to notify the stakeholders, and the specified tasks are carried out.
Custom-fit to your needs.
- Good customer service comes with having the right information to solve the problem, but every department needs a different set of data from the customer. With Layouts, you can customize your web forms to have fields that matter for each department.
Streamline the customer support process.
- While custom fields help you create fields that suit your business, Layouts help you tweak the values without creating multiple fields for each department. For instance, while 'Feature Request' as a ticket status makes sense for Technical Support, it won't be useful for the Returns Department.
Reintroduce discipline. Introducing Blueprint.
As your business grows, it gets harder to ensure that processes stay on track. In customer service, this is bad news for the predictability, consistency, and timeliness that your customers are used to. This is where Blueprint comes to the rescue.
Spot and manage bottlenecks in processes
- The Blueprint dashboard helps decision-makers see how many tickets are in each stage of a blueprint, how many tickets have gone past their SLA, which states violate SLA the most, and other related metrics. This helps catch bottlenecks and make refinements to the process to address them.
- Every process is important, so it shouldn't be hard to design or to follow. Zoho Desk's drag-and-drop Blueprint Builder lets you assemble sequences of actions visually. When triggered, every step of the Blueprint is followed, just the way you intended.
- Every business has unique ways of getting things done. That's why Blueprint lets you customize every detail of every process you design, down to the last action. Be it a specific condition that needs to be met, or a custom notification sent out, Blueprint lets you do it all.
Integrate customer service with the rest of your company.
When it comes to business process solutions, one size definitely does not fit all. Keeping this in mind, Zoho Desk offers a variety of customization abilities to work well with the specific needs of your business.
Down to the last brush stroke
- You can infuse your customer service efforts with all the traits of a well-oiled machine. But it all comes together only when the surface is as polished. For this, Zoho Desk lets you personalize every little detail of your help desk, so you can put your best foot forward. Learn more
- Zoho Desk comes natively integrated with Zoho CRM and Zoho BugTracker. With Zoho CRM, your sales and support teams can work in perfect sync. With Zoho BugTracker, engineering teams can get feedback from customers. These are just two of many integrations that can be set up in minutes, without any IT help.
Live Chat for your website
Starting At $49.00/Mo
Search everything, in one shot
Get help with AppDirect
Multi-Destination Route Planner
Starting At $29.00/Mo
Next Generation Customer Service Support and Complaints management System
Den kompletta tjänsten för nyhetsbrev, SMS, inbjudningar och undersökningar.
Starting At $85.00/Mo
World Class Customer Support Software
Customer Support Help Desk Software
Starting At $0.00/Mo
Scalable customer support, no help desk headaches
Help Desk Software Customer Service Software Live Chat Software
Starting At $0.00/Mo