Monitor everything about your application performance. Includes monitoring, graphing, & alerting in one platform. For the cloud, on-premise, and hybrid environments.
Monitor your key app metrics, not just your servers
- App framework metrics (NGINX, Apache, IIS, Tomcat, etc)
- App metrics via mBeans, performance counters & API
- Error rates and details
- Application availability
- Note: Many common Windows & Linux based application languages and frameworks are supported.
Application Performance Monitoring
- Monitor the performance of your web applications with no application changes. View the performance of every MVC action and web request.
- Page load times
- HTTP and app error rates
- Requests per minute
- User satisfaction scoring
Stackify alerts are different
- Alerts are grouped by application to show you all open alerts for the application in one view instead of a flurry of emails.
- Email and SMS notifications
- Escalate alerts if not resolved or severity worsens
- Configure notifications differently by app and server
Analyze, trend, and chart all of your metrics
- Powerful charting and dashboards make it easy to analyze and trend your monitoring metrics.
- Built-in dashboards
- Interactive charting
- Easily compare metrics across multiple serverses
- See trends at a glance with sparklines
Server monitoring and remote access
- Server monitoring & remote access combined to help find application problems quickly without "all hands" conference calls or spending hours requesting production server info and logs.
- CPU, memory, network, disk monitoring
- Remotely view running processes & optionally restart
- Access server files
- Automatically monitors new servers as you scale up
- Note: All remote access features are optional.
Identify and improve IIS & ASP.NET application performance problems Easily understand your application behavior at every level: Request URLs, method calls, database queries, cache, etc.
What makes Stackify's APM+ so special?
- It makes life simpler. Finding the source of your performance issues becomes less painful than with any other solution in the market.
- Real-time analysis of your code’s performance
- Inline logs & errors visibility, integrated in code trace
- Innovative support for asynchronous (async/await) development patterns
- Deep code analysis - Requested URLs, method calls, database queries, cache, and more
- Cost-effective and efficient to allow you to monitor all of your servers, and catch issues as they happen
- Developer Friendly
Find your code's "hot path" faster
- Easily see what part of your code causes your application performance to plummet. Th only APM solution that fully integrates error and log management in one platform.
Smarter performance management and monitoring
- See in one glance who are your top performance offenders and what you need to investigate.
Which queries are used the most and by which user requests
- View how often and how long all the database queries in your application take.
- Always-On APM+ for your mission critical applications. Lightweight performance monitoring designed to run on your production servers. Capture performance problems as they happen so they can fixed quickly instead of spending time trying to reproduce them.
Languages and Platforms
- Stackify APM+ is currently only offered for ASP.NET. Support for additional languages will be coming soon.
Errors and Logs
All your application errors & logs in one platform. Advanced dashboards, searching, and analytics across all of your logs. For cloud and on premise servers.
Fix bugs faster with integrated errors and logs
- The only solution that fully integrates error and log management together in one platform. No more costly separate tools.
- View error details missing in your logs - Full stack traces, URL, user info, and other context details.
- View log statements related to an application error - With 1 click go from a random error message to viewing all the related logging on that transaction. It's almost magical.
Powerful and simple log data viewer
- Stop logging into multiple servers to see your logs. Fix bugs quicker with immediate access to log data.
- Get notified when certain activity happens in your log files:
- Specific application log messages
- Security related log monitoring
- High logging rates
Advanced Features for Application Logs
- Stackify makes it easy to log objects, debug data, and get user context information that can be useful in troubleshooting application problems. Search by any custom field to easily find logs for specific users or parts of your software.
- Browse & explore all fields - Dynamically view all of your log data and custom fields. Filter by any field.
- View top used field terms - View how many occurrences of particular terms are logged so you can quickly filter by them.
- Real-time log tailing - View and search your logs in real time. Viewer auto updates with new logs.
- Log custom objects as JSON - Via popular logging frameworks, log custom objects that can be indexed and viewed as JSON.
- Use tagging in your logs - Tag log messages by subject or functionality and make it easy to #search logs by function. #awesome
- Save log searches - Via popular logging frameworks, log custom objects that can be indexed and viewed as JSON.
Track Application Errors
- Log files are typically a black hole for errors. With Stackify you get an easy-to-use dashboard enhancing your error data in the context of your applications.
- Track new & regressed application errors - Get email or SMS notifications when new errors occur, not every single time it happens.
- Identify the top errors in your app - Know what errors are happening and what users are affected.
- View full error details - Stack trace, url, mvc route, query string, headers, cookies, context data, related log statements and more!
- Monitor error rates - Receive alerts if your app suddenly starts throwing thousands of errors an hour.
Why should I use Stackify for error & log management?
- Leverage Stackify’s other features to diagnose and resolve application problems faster than with a standalone logging service.
- View logs in their context of overall application health & availability.
- Developer Friendly.
- Integrated error tracking module.
- Actionable alerts that tell the whole story about your application health.
- Get immediate visibility into application performance and key metrics.
- Easily know what happened just before an error.
Languages and Platforms
- Server Logs: Syslog, Windows Events
- Web access logs: IIS, Apache, NGINX
- .NET: log4net, NLog, Elmah
- Java: log4j, logback
- PHP: log4PHP, Monolog
Simple, automated browser compatibility testing.
Starting At $45.00/Mo
Email Delivery. Simplified.
Open Source REST API Platform
Store your stuff on the cloud.
Starting At $5.00/Mo
Intelligent Workspace for Smart Teams
Starting At $9.00/Mo
Manage and monitor your apps
Starting At $134.10/Mo
Titanium Studio Plugin allowing click and drag UI creation and editing
Email Delivery. Simplified.
Cloud cost management made easy.