BootStrapToday offers array of tools for effective team collaboration.
- Share files and documents with your project team members.
- Organize files and documents in folders.
- Upload your release zip for your customers to download. No need for FTP.
- Create and manage project knowledge base for each project.
- Organize project documentation.
- Create checklist.
- Link project wiki to tickets.
- Add attachment to project wiki pages.
- Insert images inline in your project wiki pages.
- Supports both WYSIWYG and Creole markup.
- Create and update tickets through emails on the go.
- Add new tickets in the project through email.
- Add comments and attachments to existing tickets through email.
- Integrate your online support tools with BootStrapToday.
- Convert your email queries directly into tickets.
- Configure notifications and keep your team members abreast with ticket updates.
- Receive notification on ticket updates.
- Reply to notification mails to add comments on ticket.
- Follow tickets by adding yourself as Participant.
- Subscribe to project updates through e-mail digest.
- Track what is happening in your projects.
- Apply filters on activity stream.
BootStrapToday provides online Project Management tools for your teams to organize, plan, share, and track project data in real-time. Experience improved productivity, better traceability, proper delegation and delivery on time.
- Provides an up-to-date view of current health of your projects.
- Track project progress, milestones, team progress, recent updates in a single view.
- Invite people on projects with predefined or custom roles for controlled access.
- Modify Roles & Permission of your team members.
- Reassign tickets to another team member before removing a member from the project.
- Record time on each task assigned to you
- Easy Timer Start/Stop
- Export timesheet in CSV format for billing to your customers.
Efficient ticket management is at the heart of speed and quality of your software development. With BootStrapToday ticketing becomes a smooth ride while you experience unparalleled automation and integration. With its centralized ticket management track bugs, task, feature/enhancement,and review tasks. Prioritize your tickets, automate the assigning process and keep track of all the changes made to the tickets at one place. Customize your view with Advance Filters.
Create and edit tickets:
- Create and edit tickets through Web or email.
- Add comment on tickets.
- View history of all the changes made in the tickets.
- Attach change set and files modified for that ticket.
- Attach wiki pages to tickets.
- Delegate tickets to team members.
Organize Tickets through components and filters:
- Creating component and assigning component to ticket is a way to categorize ticket.
- Define ticket workflow using components.
- Choose advanced filters to apply on tickets to get customized view of ticket list.
Schedule Tickets using milestones:
- Create important events like release, iterations by creating milestones and setting due dates. BootStrapToday creates current milestone and backlog milestone automatically.
- Prioritize tickets in the milestone.
- Track progress of milestones.
- Bulk migrate tickets from one milestone to another.
Track Time on Tickets:
- Record time on tickets easily from day view or weekly view.
- Enter estimated and actual hours on tickets.
- Export timesheet in CSV format.
BootstrapToday incorporated range of security features that secure your code & digital assets from attacks and malevolent attacks.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL):
- BootStrapToday uses HTTPS protocol for communication with the server. The data is encrypted during the communication with server using SSL Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a strong cryptography and security protocol used to safeguard sensitive data during transmission over open, public networks. BootstrapToday provides 128-bit SSL encryption to protect your data, including passwords and data files, being transferred across the Internet. Passwords are the front line of computer security.
Independent and Isolated Database for each customer:
- Each customer’s data is stored in an independent, dedicated database which is isolated from other customers’ data. Customers can only access their specified database, and operations on one database will have not influence on other customers’ data.
- This feature provides extra layer of security for the account. Account Admin can define IP’s, which will restrict its team members to access the account from specified IP’s only.
- Backup of all Customer data is performed every 30 minutes on secondary server and every day on the remote server.
Physical Security is handled by Rackspace
- As one of the leading companies in the cloud hosting market, Rackspace makes customer security a top priority.
- Data center access limited to Rackspace data center technicians.
- Biometric scanning for controlled data center access.
- Security camera monitoring at all data center locations.
- 24x7 onsite staff provides additional protection against unauthorized entry.
- Unmarked facilities to help maintain low profile.
- Physical security audited by an independent firm.
- System installation using hardened, patched OS.
- System patching configured by Rackspace to provide ongoing protection from exploits.
- Dedicated firewall and VPN services to help block unauthorized system access.
- Data protection with Rackspace managed backup solutions.
- Optional, dedicated intrusion detection devices to provide an additional layer of protection against unauthorized system access.
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation services based on our proprietary.
- Rackspace PrevenTier™ system.
- Risk assessment and security consultation by Rackspace professional services teams.
Operational Security – the Rackspace Infrastructure:
- ISO17799-based policies and procedures, regularly reviewed as part of our SAS70 Type II audit process.
- All employees trained on documented information security and privacy procedures.
- Access to confidential information restricted to authorized personnel only, according to documented processes.
- Systems access logged and tracked for auditing purposes.
- Secure document-destruction policies for all sensitive information.
- Fully documented change-management procedures.
- Independently audited disaster recovery and business continuity plans in place for Rackspace headquarters and support services.
BootStrapToday blends automation, integration, and intelligence into software development life cycle management to accelerate entire software development process
- No need to manually assign tickets. Define workflow for tickets by creating and assigning components to tickets.
- Associate commits with a Ticket.
- Associate component/assignee automatically on new tickets.
- Automatic suggestion about similar/duplicate tickets.
- Use REST API to integrate with your external systems for continuous build and automated testing. Capture and assign build failure as tickets to relevant team member.
- Automate routine processes to free up time for your core activities.
- Integrate right information at right places.
- Identify source files modified to resolve any tickets
- Attach project wiki pages to tickets
- Link tickets in the project wiki page
- Link relevant tickets.
- Built-in machine learning and analysis to predict software quality, fault proneness and dependency structure using developer contribution throughout the software development life cycle.
- Similar tickets: identify duplicate tickets or similar issues.
- **Critical files: Identify critical/Bug prone files and make sure it's reviewed by the team member most familiar with those files.
- **Detect bugs early by identifying critical files and ensure proper review of those files.
- ** Planned, will be available soon.
Version control is an important part of any software development process.
BootStrapToday supports Git as well as Subversion.
- Team members can commit their changes incrementally to a common source repository which will allow them to collaborate on code & documents without resorting to crude file-sharing techniques (shared drives or emails). Version control tools track all prior versions of all the files, allowing developers to "time travel" backward and forward in their software to determine when and where the changes were made. This also allows team members to work on the same files simultaneously without overriding individual changes.
Code Browser with syntax highlighting:
- BootStrapToday supports code browser for both Subversion and Git. You can view source, diff, changesets from browser inside your project.
- Browse your source code from browser with full syntax highlighting
- Browse source history from browser
- View changesets and diffs with proper color highlighting
- Request review ticket on commits from the browser
Complete small business management platform.
Starting At $195.00/Mo
Connects People with Answers
Starting At $25.00/Mo
Simple, automated browser compatibility testing.
Starting At $45.00/Mo
Online, continuous music service
Starting At $4.99/Mo
Note-taking made easy.
Starting At $28.00/yr
Powerful travel expense tracking and reporting system
Starting At $6.49/Mo
An easy and powerful project management and billing software
Starting At $9.99/Mo
Real-time business dashboard solution
Open Source REST API Platform