Manage your contact lists, and send messages to all subscribers or target specific subscribers at will. Not ready to send your message now? No problem. Schedule a date, a recurring date, or create an automated email notification. Then, sit back and let Campaign Manager handle the delivery.
Sign-up Widget & List Management
- Campaign Manager automatically manages your contact lists. Add a sign-up form to your website and Facebook page and new subscribers will be directly routed from these pages and added to your list. Campaign Manager will also send a confirmation email.
Suppression List Management
- If a recipient requests to be moved from your list, add them to the Suppression List, a central list of email addresses designated to never receive an email from you. Prior to a campaign being delivered, all contact lists are checked against this list automatically. In addition, all hard bounced emails are automatically added to the Suppression List. This will assist in reducing overall complaints and increase delivery rates over time.
Design & Spam Testing
- Advanced Inspection Services (AIS) demonstrate how your email campaigns will appear in popular email clients and web browsers, and also scans popular spam filters to ensure your campaigns aren't mistaken as spam. These features can be easily deployed on any campaign with one simple click.
- Upaknee is dedicated to monitoring, troubleshooting, and solving deliverability issues to ensure high delivery rates and greater response rates. We maintain white listing and feedback loop relationships with major ISPs to ensure your legitimate messages are not mistaken for spam. Our team also assists in: establishing best practices, re-engagement campaigns, avoiding spam-traps, and in-tool content and HTML verification.
Choose a pre-designed template or upload your own, personalize your message, and share it. Completely customize your campaigns. With no technical experience necessary, no software to install, and a variety of helpful tools at your fingertips, begin creating your own campaign in minutes.
Mix & Match Sections
- Campaign Manager features an all-inclusive editor, allowing you to mix, match, and re-arrange content and image blocks as you wish. Customize your campaigns using a variety of text and image blocks as well as social media icons, Google maps, and QR codes.
Crop & Resize Images
- Upload images to your Image Library and insert them into your campaign. Crop and resize images easily directly within the editor.
- Fully customize your campaigns with the point-and-click editor. Configure your templates easily by moving text/image blocks up and down, and edit text, images, fonts, and colors using simple clicks.
RSS to HTML
- Integrate RSS feed sources from your blog or Twitter account with your email campaigns. Send up-to-date information to your subscribers.
By understanding your subscribers, you can target specific groups based on their interactions and preferences. Professionally manage your lists with notification emails, or Autoresponders triggered against specific events.
Extended Campaign Types
- Campaign Manager offers different campaign types to best suit your needs. Create traditional campaigns or newsletters, triggered or auto response campaigns, recurring campaigns, or A/B split test campaigns.
A/B Split Testing
- Test various components of a campaign to determine its effectiveness by varying components such as the subject line, sender name or sender email. Send different variations of the same campaign to two groups (A and B) to test for a specified amount of time. The “winning” campaign will be sent to the remaining, pre-designated contact lists.
Targeting User Groups
- Campaign Manager makes it easy to segment users within contact lists in an effort to target users and groups based on their interests, preferences, location, and so forth. This is a very effective list management tool that can help you better understand your subscribers and alter messages to cater to their preferences.
Personalization Tags & Dynamic Content
- Any information within the fields of your subscriber database can be used to further personalize your messages, such as: name, company, city, etc. Campaign Manager has the intelligence to assemble campaigns based on specific subscribers through the use of dynamic content.
Reporting and Statistics
Determine how effective your campaigns are in order to achieve the highest engagement rates possible. The Dashboard interface presents all your campaign data in one place, and reporting is also provided at the subscriber level. Track analytics and utilize this information for precise segmentation, refining messages, engaging subscribers, and generating greater traffic to your website.
Multiple Tracking Metrics
- Identify your most engaged subscribers by monitoring message open rates, and track user clicks by embedding links into your messages. Also determine the receptiveness of your messages by viewing hard and soft bounces, forwards, and unsubscribe rates, by mailing or by subscriber list.
- Performance statistics of campaign activity are presented in real time, viewable hour-by-hour. Reports and graphs are professional and easy to read. Reporting data is also available at the subscriber level, showing all account activity since subscribing.
- Campaign Manager provides secure, real-time, and web-based reporting, compiled into one central viewing location, known as Dashboard. It is easier and faster to understand the details of how your campaigns and accounts are performing overall, viewed in an intuitive graphical interface. The Dashboard provides a quick viewpoint of your entire account over the past 12 months.
- Campaign Manager’s Marketplace is the area where administrators manage the Add-ons (Modules) for all their client accounts, which include: EventBrite, Formstack, FreshBooks, Google Analytics and Tracking, Google Contacts, Google Spreadsheets, Highrise, Plaxo, Premailer, SurveyGizmo, Wufoo, Zendesk, and more! The majority of add-ons can be downloaded and utilized free of charge.
Complete small business management platform.
Starting At $195.00/Mo
Connects People with Answers
Starting At $25.00/Mo
Online, continuous music service
Starting At $4.99/Mo
Field Activity Management Tool
Starting At $5.00/Mo
Note-taking made easy.
Starting At $28.00/yr
Powerful travel expense tracking and reporting system
Starting At $6.49/Mo
An easy and powerful project management and billing software
Starting At $9.99/Mo
Real-time business dashboard solution
Search everything, in one shot