Lyrix Makes Speech Recognition Work for Enterprises
The Mobiso Speech Assistant is a speech enabled auto attendant (SEAA) solution that utilizes Lyrix’s patent-winning PeopleFind technology to fundamentally change the way your business communicates. The proven highly accurate Speech Assistant lets your customers reach your employees quickly and effortlessly without the frustration of traditional ‘dial by name’ lookup. Mobiso Speech Assistant begins with best-in-class ASR technology from Nuance, and utilizing proprietary PeopleFind software delivers a superior caller experience leading to increased customer satisfaction and higher employee productivity.
- High recognition accuracy over time is critical to the success of an SEAA deployment. Mobiso Speech Assistant achieves this first through the included Lyrix Master Dictionary which delivers superior performance out of the box by including all other name pronunciations from all previous and existing Lyrix customers. Additionally, Day2 Linguistic Services improve recognition over time by identifying and correcting substandard speech interactions. Thirdly, patented Logical Choice software remembers the callers’ preferences to improve recognition and reduce the time to connect. Finally, a customized caller experience is created through the web based Administration interface allowing enterprises to have a consistent and high quality customer interaction.
Multiple Deployment Options Supported
- Premise: Firstly, for large enterprises, Mobiso’s Speech Assistant can be deployed directly on-premise connecting to any enterprise IP-PBX.
- Cloud-based: With growing bandwidth and the ubiquity of SIP, it is finally feasible to deliver high quality speech applications from the cloud. The cloud-based Mobiso Speech Assistant removes the previous barriers to broader speech acceptance, eliminating the hardware, price, and expertise issues.
- In addition, Lyrix is a Broadsoft partner and incubator company, with Mobiso Speech Assistant available on the Broadsoft Xtended Marketplace. Our close working relationship has resulted in tight integration to Broadworks, enabling a fully automated provisioning and maintenance process.
Mobiso Speech Assistant
- Superior accuracy for improved caller satisfaction
- Available as premise based or hosted solution
- Scalable directory size to over 250, 000 entries
- PeopleFind Linguistic Service improves recognition rates over time
- Tenant partitioned architecture supports multiple (up to 100) locations on a single server
- Compatible with any SIP based IP-PBX
As a speech company in SAAS for 15 years, Lyrix has refined the sharing of speech servers for service provider customers. Lyrix developed middleware logic (US patent), monitoring software, and a Day2 service methodology that delivers accuracy rates beyond any speech directory in the industry. A claim validated by some of the most demanding customers in the world. With growing bandwidth and the ubiquity of SIP, it is finally feasible to deliver high quality speech applications from the cloud. The Mobiso Speech Assistant removes the previous barriers to broader speech acceptance, eliminating the hardware, price, and expertise issues.
The Mobiso Unified Speech Assistant for BroadWorks unlocks the power of the human voice and instantly empowers a highly mobile and dispersed workforce to be more productive and reachable to improve your customers bottom line. With an increasing number of employees working from home or from their mobile devices, Mobiso Unified Speech Assistant for BroadWorks enables a truly “numberless enterprise” and can be used to easily and quickly connect customers with employees, and mobile workers to instantly start a voice conference with colleagues. These benefits are well known, but the success of speech in the market has been dampened by the costs of hardware, licenses, and the ongoing support needed to ensure accurate and satisfying user experiences. Lyrix has solved these issues for all BroadWorks based service providers.
Mobiso is the creation of Lyrix, Inc. We are a private software and services company based in the Boston, MA metro area. Mobiso's SEAA is now available for integration to the MCD 5.0. Our client base includes prestigious names such as Ernst & Young and Citigroup UK. Since 1995, Lyrix has been providing the industry’s most accurate speech enhanced directories for use as Speech Enabled Auto Attendants and Speech-assisted Mobile Addressbooks. Deployed worldwide by the world’s most successful enterprises and technology vendors, Mobiso delivers better business agility while easing the costs and inefficiencies of communicating in an increasingly mobile and distributed world.
- Integrated Application - Attendant Console
- Integrated Application - Directory/Find Me
- Integrated Application - Speech Enabled Auto Attendant (SEAA)
- Network Services - Hosted/On Demand Application
- Professional Services - Custom Solutions Development
- Professional Services - Installation/Systems Integration
Key Features include:
- Automated Day2 tuning service to continuously monitor and improve speech performance
- Tenant partitioning
- Linux/Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) architecture
- Key Benefits: With Lyrix's Mobiso Speech enabled auto attendant callers are able to access an always accurate directory, and simply say the name of a person, department, or product, etc and the call is connected without regard to location or device.
- Other Key Benefits include:
- Quicker real-time connections
- Enhanced productivity
- Enhanced customer service
- Disaster Recovery strategy
- Prerequisites: Mitel 3300/MCD
- Hardware Requirements
Mobiso can run on any Intel based server with the following minimum system requirements. Lyrix will assist in software installation as required.
• Processor: 2GHz Pentium 4
• Memory: 2GB RAM
• Hard Drive: Single 72GB drive
• Network: 100MB network
- Target Markets: Education, Finance, Healthcare, Government.
- Availability: Global.
- Unifying directory scalable to over 250,000 entries in a single directory space
- Superior accuracy through patented logic(Logical Choice)
- Customizable for internal/external callers
Receiving customer calls and consistently, accurately, and quickly connecting the call to the right employee or department is a key part of any organizations customer service. Many companies of all sized have deployed an automated speech attendant solution as a way to achieve this high quality caller interaction. Callers simply say the name of the person or department they want to reach and Mobiso Speech Assistant completes the call. A proven highly accurate Speech Assistant lets your customers reach your employees quickly and effortlessly without the frustration of traditional ‘dial by name’ lookup. A Speech Assistant solution also frees administrative staff from mundane call answering and call connecting duties to focus on higher value tasks for the enterprise.
Workforce Job Management
Starting At $28.00/Mo
Collaborate with your colleagues.
Starting At $0.00/Mo
Online marketing freedom for everyone
Recruitment Software, Application Tracking System
Starting At $299.00/Mo
Office Tools and Collaboration Services
Starting At $10.00/Mo
Rich short form POI videos
Starting At $18.00/Mo
Social Music For Business
Starting At $0.00/Mo
Starting At $23.95/Mo