If you operate several websites or set up a few departments for your live chat communications you might need special settings for each website or department. Now you can customize pre-chat fields for each of your websites. All your websites will look absolutely independent, but you’ll be comfortably operating all chats from a single account. Still there is a possibility to define general settings for all websites, and settings for a particular website will override general settings.
Powerful invitations rules
- Customized invitation texts are definitely more appreciated by website visitors than some standard boring welcome text. We have improved HelpOnClick live chat invitation rules and now you can have fun composing invitations for different types of visitors. Work out invitations for first time and returning visitors, and for visitors who came from particular referrers. Catch your visitors’ attention using the right words and send chats to the right department or operator. This will help you improve your customer service and increase website conversion rate.
Virtual Agent – works when you rest
- The Virtual Agent is an intelligent automated communication system that can analyze a human inquiry and output an answer to the question from your website FAQs or its own knowledgebase. The better you teach your Agent, the better service it will provide to your website visitors. The Virtual Agent can work your night and weekend shifts when there are no human operators online or help your operators to reduce the number of simultaneous chats. This sensational feature can alone help your website visitors 24/7, on its own, increase website conversion rate and reduce live chat operational costs. It can be used as a standalone chat even if you do not provide live chat services. The Virtual Chat Agent will do the entire job without weekends, vacations, sick leaves and yearly bonuses.
Each website has its own design and colors, HelpOnClick live chat is a chameleon. We offer you a choice of colors to better match your website. You can even use the same chat account for several websites, and set up colors separately for each one.
Choose from existing icons
- We have created a number of icons for you, so feel free to use the one you like. They are very useful for immediate launching of your online help service, and they are designed in such a way that they can fit most websites.
Use your own icon
- Most of the website designs are unique, so why use standard icons? Ask your designer to create a unique icon for your website and upload it via the chat admin panel. Get closer to your customers’ preferences, their culture and your brand standards.
- Texts can be formal, semi-formal, funny or provoking, but they definitely should not be dull or boring. Create your own texts, make them catch your customers’ attention, surprise and excite your customers, make them remember you. Make them feel that you’re online to help them anytime.
Copy and paste HTML code one time set up
- After registration, you can start your HelpOnClick service within minutes. Find the HTML code on the admin panel, copy and paste it in the footer of your website. And that’s it. Now you can start chatting with your website visitors.
Customize all pre-chat fields
- It might be useful to learn some information about the website visitors who want to contact you via the live chat service. Add any fields to the pre-chat questionnaire and learn your customers’ names, see the topic they would like to discuss, or ask any other necessary information before the chat starts.
Talking to real people is definitely more pleasant than talking to an icon with headphones or any other picture. Add pictures of your operators to the chat, and your website visitors will see that your company is not just some PHP code hosted on some server, but real people who care, and who can help them with their needs. Remember that people like buying from people.
Monitor traffic in real time
- See the visitors’ path, referrers, used keywords, current page, and much more. Get as much information as you can before the chat starts to identify customers’ needs. The more you know about your customers, the more effectively you communicate. Use this opportunity to invite particular customers to chat, or to offer them something special according to what they have been looking for.
Invite to chat automatically
- For how long do you think you website visitors should browse your website before an invitation to chat should appear? It depends on your decision. We just provide you an opportunity to set up automated invitations and manage the time when an invitation should pop up. You can be sure, that your chat operators will never miss a customer if they wish to contact your company.
Invite to chat manually
- Don’t like the idea of automated invitations? HelpOnClick live chat allows you to monitor traffic in real time, and it's really simple to just pick up customers you’d like to invite for a chat. When you feel that particular visitors need your help, just click on the ‘Invite’ button, and they’ll see an invitation to chat. Offer your help right on time with manual chat invitations.
Invite to chat by widget
- HelpOnClick live chat offers various types of invitations. One of them is “soft” invitation when you open up the widget with a message for the visitor. The widget does not affect the screen, and visitors can continue browsing your website. This way you give your visitors a choice, whether to enter a chat with you right now or leave it for later.
Invite to chat by lightbox
- Along with “soft” invitation there is also a “hard” invitation. It darkens the screen and displays a chat window with a message for the visitor. The visitors are offered to enter the chat immediately or close the window. They will not be able to continue browsing your website before they make this decision. An aggressive strategy pays off, you might want to try it.
You can access the system from any computer in the world with internet connection. HelpOnClick live chat is suitable both for operators working from the office and entrepreneurs who spend a lot of time on the go. You only need an internet connection and a browser on your device to be able to chat with your website visitors. Yes, it’s that easy!
Run multiple chats
- Have you ever noticed that if one website visitor wants to chat, then other visitors want to chat at the same time? This is not an issue with HelpOnClick live chat. HelpOnClick live chat allows chatting with several visitors at the same time. Professional chat can easily handle 2-3 conversation at a time. Don’t miss a customer, make everyone happy!
See what the visitor is typing before they send it
- Waiting is considered to be the worst of activities. See what the visitors are typing before they submit a message. Get ready to answer and surprise visitors with quick replies. We all expect to see a reply within a few seconds, but mostly we have to wait between one to several minutes. Exceed your customer's expectations with HelpOnClick live chat software, be quicker than your competitors.
Attach notes to your conversation
- Notes are commonly used when you chat with returning visitors. HelpOnClick live chat is perfect for online customer support and notes help you remember some important information about customers. You can write down their previous purchases, their main concerns or describe their character and best communication strategy. The notes can only be viewed by operators. Practice shows that using notes makes your help service more effective and productive.
Use canned messages
- Even if you publish all possible information about your products or services on your website, people will always be asking you the same questions. Most website visitors don’t have time for digging through all the information, and it is much faster to ask a live chat operator about their issues. Canned messages help you save your customers' time and provide them with full information quickly. This is one more feature that helps you be quicker than your competitors.
Chat between operators
- We understand that live chat operators do not necessarily work in one room. We made it easy to set up a conversation between operators so they can help each other and perform good teamwork. Your live chat team does not need any IM client, the operator’s attention is fully dedicated to customer service and they save their time being able to communicate with customers and each other using the same software.
- Whenever you need to leave and you have an active or pending chat, you can easily transfer it to any available operator. The ability to perform good teamwork is one of our priorities, and we make it possible for your live chat team to help each other and gain significant results together.
Sound whenever a visitor has entered to chat
- Most websites are not that busy to have chat sessions 24/7. There is no need to stay by your PC waiting for the next chat. You can be away from the computer and still be available to your visitors by hearing the sound then sit back to chat. There are plenty of things you can do between chat sessions, don’t waste time and stay alert.
"Leave a message", redirect or hide when offline
- It’s a common practice that live help is available during business hours only. The internet does not have business hours and some customers get upset with the chat service being offline. Let them leave a message to the desired department and contact them as soon as possible, or just hide the chat button from your website when your staff is offline.
Chat in any language
- You can not only chat in any language, but also set up the both admin and visitor interfaces in one of the following languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Hebrew, Arabic, and Turkish. For international business you might need operators speaking various languages. Don't have your language listed? Help us translate and get a special discount.
In a small business, the owners can operate the website's live chat themselves. But if you have other staff in charge of live chat communications you will definitely need statistics on their performance. HelpOnClick live chat allows checking on operator’s chat, online time and rating statistics. Be aware of your agents' performance, develop your bonus structure according to real numbers, set up high-level standards to provide the highest quality service to your website visitors.
View previous chats for returning visitors
- Isn’t it great when you come to a store for just the second time, and the store staff recognizes you immediately? You feel that you are welcome there, and you want to come again. Achieve the same effect with HelpOnClick live chat. Our software will automatically identify returning visitors and all their history will be displayed to you.
Searchable transcript history
- All your chat history will be automatically saved and available for advanced search. Look through the chats, and find the best sales strategies and communication styles, or the most common questions asked by your website visitors. Check if your chat agents provide correct answers to certain questions. All the transcripts will be available to you as long as you need them.
Use advanced statistics and reporting
- View reports of chat requests, pickup time, start pages, referrers, keywords and more. Your marketers are hungry for any information about your website visitors. These statistics give an opportunity to create marketing tactics and measure results according to real numbers.
Print or email transcripts
- For the websites that provide online chat support it is very important to be able to send customers a copy of the chat. It can be easily done with HelpOnClick live chat. Email chat transcripts to your visitor and yourself or even print it. We offer you all possible ways of saving live chat history.
Set up Google Analytics reports
- Google Analytics is an indisputable resource when it comes to website statistics, therefore, along with the HelpOnClick built-in statistics; you have another powerful tool to help you discover more about your website’s visitors and eventually, your customers. All you need, in order to use this feature is to have both the HelpOnClick live chat software and Google Analytics installed onto your website. HelpOnClick will automatically detect your Google Analytics installation and integrate with your account. Customers are the very purpose of a business, the more you know about them, the better.
Social networks nowadays are the place where people prefer to communicate with each other and connect with businesses. People will more likely contact you if you provide such a possibility within a social network, e.g. Facebook. HelpOnClick provides a live chat application for Facebook, so that you could reach your Facebook fans on your fan page.Integrate HelpOnClick live chat into your Facebook fan page, and chat both with your fans and website visitors from the same admin panel.
Social Media Buttons: Twitter, Google+, Facebook
- Social media marketing has become mainstream in marketing today. Companies create Facebook, Google+ and Twitter accounts to reach their audience. The more followers you have, the better coverage your messages get. Add social media buttons to your chat window to get more followers and become popular on the web.
- Google Analytics is one of the most powerful website statistics tool. If you have Google analytics installed on your website, HelpOnClick will automatically detect it and integrate with your live chat account. Track clicks on the chat widget, number of failed chat invitations, number of chats by operator and department, and much more with Google Analytics.
- Integrate HelpOnClick into WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Kentico or LightCMS websites. HelpOnClick live chat can be integrated basically into any website. Easy setup and copy and paste integration make it possible to enable live chat on your website within a few minutes.
- Live chat for e-Commerce websites is an essential part of communication with buyers. HelpOnClick live chat can be integrated with the most popular e-Commerce platforms in a few steps. See the list of platforms on Addons page.
Help Desk and CRM
- Help desk and CRM software allows managing all your customer communications in one place. If you are already using Zendesk, Freshdesk, Mojo Helpdesk, Desk.com or Zoho, Salesforce or Highrise, you can send all chat transcripts to your helpdesk or CRM system. Find them on the Addons page to see integration guides. If you do not use a help desk system yet, check out HelpOnClick help desk software.
Live Chat for your website
Starting At $49.00/Mo
Search everything, in one shot
Workforce Job Management
Starting At $28.00/Mo
Collaborate with your colleagues.
Starting At $0.00/Mo
Online marketing freedom for everyone
Recruitment Software, Application Tracking System
Starting At $299.00/Mo
Office Tools and Collaboration Services
Starting At $10.00/Mo
Rich short form POI videos
Starting At $18.00/Mo