TeamSupport help desk software allows you to consolidate ALL interactions you have with your customers.
Complete Customer and Contact Database
- In one location, easily see EVERY ticket, request, or issue that any person within a given client company has made to your support department, and run reports to help identify which customers are demanding the most from your support team.
- Instead of simply seeing your customers as a collection of tickets, you can track a great deal of additional information about them and consolidate all of their requests together.
Customer Notes with Alerts
- Quickly and easily add notes to a customer record, so everyone in the organization has the same information. Customer Alerts are a special note that pops up when the associated customer (or one of their tickets) is opened.
- For example, you might want to make note of a large or very important customer, or alert your team about an existing/ongoing issue with a client, so that everyone in the company is aware. This feature is especially helpful for new employees who do not yet have the deep understanding of each individual customer.
Customer Distress Index
- One of the best features of the customer database is the Customer Distress Index, or CDI for short. The CDI lets your customer service team monitor customer satisfaction and be more proactive.
- The CDI assesses when a customer might be getting frustrated, so your support team gets a heads up. The CDI assigns a number to every customer based on 5 custom variables like how many tickets they have, and the average ticket resolution time.
Product Lines (Multi-Brand)
- If you have multiple brands or distinct divisions, you can now organize your support activities to mirror those. You can associate product lines to customers, and see which brand the customer is linked with as well the specific products they are using. You can also customize your branding on communications with customers, so they get a consistent brand experience.
- Have more information about your customers at your fingertips! TeamSupport automatically pulls data from publicly accessible data sources including your contact's photo and Linked In profile, and the company's logo and description. This is a great way to understand your customers even more, and your agents can better connect with customers by putting a face to the name and viewing company history.
- Our Agent Ratings feature invites customers to rate their support experience so you get real-time insights into customer satisfaction levels. Get immediate feedback, spot trends and service issues, identify areas for training or product development, and get real-time metrics to improve the customer experience.
Tired of dealing with an overcrowded support e-mail box? Forward your support e-mail address into TeamSupport and let our web-based help desk take charge. Or use our Web Conversation feature which lets you talk to your customers through the main TeamSupport interface and never deal with an e-mail inbox again.
Custom Fields, Statuses and Properties
- We know every business is unique, so we've designed TeamSupport to adapt to any customer service environment. You can define properties (like custom ticket types and action types) to meet your customer support needs. We pre-configure a few types to help you get started, but you can change these to exactly what you need. You can also edit, delete, and re-order how your ticket types appear.
- You can also create custom fields that are unique to your organization - create unlimited custom fields for tickets, users, and even customers. You can also organize your custom fields into categories with simple drag and drop functionality.
Ticket Automation and Workflows
- TeamSupport lets you setup very simple rules to remind an agent to follow up, or even remind a customer when a ticket is pending their reply. Or maybe you want to make sure a ticket gets routed to the right person or group. Tickets can easily be routed, escalated, closed, or any of a number of other things with completely customizable and flexible rules.
Ticket Collision Prevention
- Our collision prevention features means users can easily see when someone else is looking at the same ticket. Clicking on the users name lets you chat with them right away, and no matter who makes a change, tickets automatically update in real time for all users to see.
- Multiple tickets are often created that are about the same issue, especially in B2B customer support. TeamSupport’s related tickets feature lets you to associate tickets to each other, so you can see related tickets. You can also create parent/child relationships where an update to the parent ticket will update all child tickets at the same time.
- TeamSupport offers a powerful search tool to help you quickly and easily find Tickets, Knowledgebase, and Wiki articles. You can also perform advanced filters and sorting to better narrow down your search results. Different areas within the system also allow search within that function, like products and customers. Use Boolean, wildcard, fuzzy, and many more advanced searches.
Recordings, Images, and Attachments
- A picture may be worth 1,000 words, but a video is worth even more! TeamSupport’s customer support software allows your agents to embed a screencast directly into a ticket with just a few clicks so they can show customers exactly how to perform a task or fix a problem.
- You can also add inline images and attachments to tickets and customers, either from a stored library, pasted images, or even Dropbox!
Conditional Custom Fields
- Conditional custom fields let you display certain custom fields based on a value that was selected in a “Parent” field. This can be a pick list, and/or a Product selection (available in Enterprise edition). For example, you may have a custom product field, and when Product A is selected, you want to see different options under Version than you would for Product B. This is done through conditional custom fields.
Mobile Agent Tools
- Our help desk software means your customers are supported even when agents are away from their desks with TeamSupport’s easy-to-use mobile version that supports all major smartphones and tablets. After all, we do live in a mobile world thanks to modern technology!
Products and Inventory
Your customers expect you to know what products they have, and TeamSupport’s integrated product database lets you track this. Our customer service software allows you to associate products with customers so you can see at a glance what they have.
Track Products and Versions
- Easily see what tickets are associated with each product, version, and customer. Tie tickets to products to better identify which products are having issues, and associate feature requests and bug fixes appropriately. Find tickets that were resolved as a result of a new version, and update what changes and fixes have been put in place to help better allocate product management resources.
- By associating customers with tickets, when a customer calls in your agents can easily see what product and version they're using.
Product Lines (Multi-Brand)
- Not only can you easily see which products and versions you're supporting, but you can also zoom out and understand how they're performing at the brand level. See which customers are using which product, manage user rights, and of course you can also report by product lines.
Feed Your Customer Portal and Knowledge Base
- Products and Inventory are not standalone features - like all things in TeamSupport, we know it's about collaboration and teamwork. Tying rights management on the portal to products and versions means that customers only see knowledge base articles related to the products they have.
- You can also upload version updates to your customer portal so customers can download them at their convenience.
Track Inventory and Assets
- The TeamSupport Inventory module allows you to track physical inventory items (or “assets”) which have been shipped to customers. You can mark inventory as Assigned, Unassigned (Warehouse) or Expired (JunkYard). Assign the asset when it's shipped, or return it to the warehouse. You can also associate assets to tickets for easier tracking.
- By associating products and versions with tickets, when a customer calls in your agents can quickly acccess information on delivery/return status, etc. to provide better support.
- TeamSupport lets you associate service expiration to individual products so that a user with multiple products can have support contracts open on one of them and not the others.
Customer support is not a standalone function - it requires strong teamwork from multiple departments to make sure your customers are happy. Our collaborative customer support software helps you do this with ease.
Water Cooler internal social network
- The Water Cooler is a built-in social network similar to Facebook but specifically designed to let your team work together to solve issues. No matter where they are located, your team can have conversations about specific tickets, customers, or products all from within TeamSupport’s web based help desk.
- Questions or comments about issues may be asked to all TeamSupport users or within specific groups. You can even chat with other TeamSupport users who are logged in by clicking on their name on the right hand side of the screen under “Online Chat”. The Water Cooler is an incredibly powerful tool that lets your team work closely together.
- Users groups let you assign users to a team, or multiple teams. Tickets and Water Cooler conversations can be associated with groups, and incoming tickets can be routed to a particular group based on keywords, ticket types, and even ticket status. This ensures the right people are working on the issues and customers aren't being bounced around from agent to agent. When a ticket is created and assigned to a group, every member of the group is notified via email. Any individual who is part of a group may take ownership of a ticket at anytime.
- A user may have many, many tickets assigned to them, but in many cases, the user is not necessarily going to work on every single one of those tickets today or even this week. The ticket queue allows you to control what you and others are working on daily and even weekly. Closed tickets are automatically removed, and if a ticket is assigned to another user it will show in italics. Tickets can be added, removed, and even prioritized in the queue.
- The Wiki is a place to store documents for use by the entire team. Collaborative editing means that these documents never get stale and anyone can update them as needed. So if you write an article for the wiki, and someone else finds a problem with it, they can edit it directly. If you don’t agree with a change that someone made to a document, or you simply made a mistake, just edit the document and select a previously saved version. No more emailing back and forth, and no more out of date documents. The best use of the Wiki is for internal documents like processes and project management.
- TeamSupport has a built-in calendar, so you can add events for yourself and others, and even integrate it with outside apps like Google or Outlook. But best of all, it's fully integrated within the support software, so you can associate calendar events to users, groups, tickets, customers, and even products! And if you create a reminder or calendar due date on a ticket, it's automatically added to the calendar for you.
- This is a great tool for collaboration between team members, so you can see what's on the group schedule, and even create an event for another user simply by associating them to the event.
TeamSupport helps you improve collaboration and efficiency. That’s why our online support software - help desk solution has native integration with many popular business systems, so you can select the best tools to create a comprehensive, integrated and seamless workflow. No more duplication of effort!
- TeamSupport offers native integrations with Salesforce, Highrise, Oracle, and Zoho CRM systems, so you can seamlessly sync customer, contact, and ticket information to reduce duplicate effort and increase visibility across your organization. Sales can see any open issues through their CRM, and support sees all customer and contact info without having to re-enter information.
- TeamSupport's native integrations with Jira and Beanstalk help improve the development process. The systems work together to make bug tracking and software development easy, and allow teams to collaborate on issues. This also lets customer service deliver faster ticket resolution, and have visibility into development progress.
Other Business Tools
- Our built-in integrations with MailChimp and NiceReply help improve your email communications with customers, and Customer Thermometer collects customer ratings on help desk emails. DropBox lets you embed links into customer support responses, knowledge base articles, or community forums, and there's even a Facebook integration so you can add a support button to your company page.
Zapier Integration Platform
- TeamSupport is part of Zapier, a unique platformt that lets you easily connect the web apps you use, making it easy to automate tedious tasks. No more waiting for built-in integrations, or building your own complicated integrations, Zapier automates it for you.
- TeamSupport offers a powerful and easy to use RESTful API (Application Programming Interface) which allows you to hook into TeamSupport support software and connect third-party applications with your help desk.
Improve the customer experience and reduce incoming ticket requests by embracing customer self-service.
- Use Knowledge Base Tickets and Tagging to display suggested tickets to your customers in hopes they will find the answer to their question before actually submitting a ticket
- TeamSupport also tracks how effective your Ticket Deflections have been. The “Ticket Deflection Report” will show each time a user clicked on a suggestion presented by Ticket Deflection and will log if that ticket was used by the user or not.
- Customers can initiate a live chat through our helpdesk software to get immediate assistance from your support team. Chats are associated with the customer in TeamSupport and also create a ticket that can be be used to follow up with the customer. The chat feature can be added to your website and also accessed through the customer portal. Even when chat is offline, customers can send a message, which will create a ticket to be answered as soon as an agent is available.
- Forward voicemails to your TeamSupport email and a new ticket is created with the audio of the voicemail attached. You can also configure TeamSupport to do a 'call pop' so the correct customer record is displayed when a call comes in, bringing up all the information on that client. This works with any system that can email a voicemail.
- TeamSupport offers both public and advanced (password protected) customer portals. Both allow your customers to create and view status on tickets, view knowledge base articles, chat with your agents, and participate in community forums. The only difference is whether you want your customers to log in in order to access the information. The best part is, the fully customizable portals can be embedded in your website so they look and feel the same, and your customers won't even realize they're using another system.
External Knowledge Base
- The Knowledge Base is great area to store documents for your customers to access at any time. They can be used to provide information on your website through the public customer portal, or to share information with customers through the advanced portal. Simply create a ticket, make it visible to customers, and check "knowledge base". Knowledge base articles support many features, like canned response, ticket deflection, customized portals and reporting.
- What better way to let your customers help themselves than to let them help each other? When your customers have access to your advanced portal, they can also access your Community to chat with other users as well as your support team. You can create categories and subcategories for better organization, and the customer portal dashboard will automatically show recent posts to your users. You can even lock the post from further comments if needed, so your customers will see it in the forum but won't be able to add comments.
Reporting and Analytics
Customer service teams and managers benefit from TeamSupport’s best-in-class, built-in reporting system featuring powerful new business intelligence capabilities right at your team’s fingertips.
100s of Ready to Use Reports
- Several pre-defined “Stock” reports come standard as a part of your TeamSupport subscription, and you can add any report to your dashboard to have this information at your fingertips. The dashboard allows custom views so each user can showcase the information he or she needs. Report features include filtering, report cloning, enhanced sorting, and individual viewer functions.
Advanced Custom Reports
- TeamSupport offers advanced reporting capabilities with wizard-based creation which you can use to view your data in virtually any way you want. You can create custom reports and ticket views to easily access information and analyze data. You can create several report typess including summary, tabular, chart, or graph. You can also organize your reports by creating custom folders.
- Dashboards are user specific. They can (and should) be customized based on personal preference, and no other user can change them for you, or be affected by your changes. Add any report, move items around to show in the order you prefer with simple drag and drop functionality, and hide/unhide series from the display with a simple click. You can access listed tickets simply by clicking on the ticket link.
Live Chat for your website
Starting At $49.00/Mo
Search everything, in one shot
Store your stuff on the cloud.
Starting At $5.00/Mo
Fully managed MongoDB-as-a-Service
Private and Secure Password Management and Document/Note Sharing
Starting At $7.50/Mo
Ranked #1 in Protection and Performance*
Starting At $79.99/yr
A Mobile Developer's Best Friend
Build software better, together.
Issue and Project Tracking Software
Starting At $0.75/Mo