Beautiful emails in a matter of minutes.
- Emails with a human touch. Address your customers by name and tailor communication based on past behavior. We make it easy to speak to and get to know your customers on a one-to-one level.
- Have you ever shopped in a mom-and-pop store where the owner addressed you by your name? Doesn’t it give you a warm feeling? Personalization brings that human touch to digital communication. Leverage the data you’ve collected about your contact list -- name, city, job title etc., to customize the subject line and/or body of your emails. See a boost in your open and click rates!
- Looking to quickly send an email, but lacking design resources or time to build a template? We’ve got you covered. Choose from a collection of responsive ready-made newsletter templates, including a variety of industry specific email templates for e-commerce and beyond.
- We’re a startup ourselves, so we know how time is one of the most important resources. Whether you’re just starting out or working with a team of design whizzes, sometimes you just need to put together a quick email. Our library of free newsletter templates can help you build the perfect look and feel for your content with just a few clicks. Dozens of free, responsive ready-to-go newsletter templates just waiting to be customized with your images and content via our drag-and-drop tool. No coding required!
- Integrate with Mailjet in just a matter of minutes with a quick update to your SMTP configuration. Send transactional email through SMTP Relay and let our deliverability experts guide your campaigns to the inbox.
- Quickly and reliably send email through our SMTP Relay. Integration takes just a few minutes with our SMTP configuration. Our scalable solution also grows with you as your business expands. Save time and money by leaving all of the back-end technical work to Mailjet. We’ll handle the sending for you so that your developers can focus on what matters most: innovating. Get enhanced insights on campaign performance by tracking key performance metrics through Mailjet’s Event API and real-time dashboard. Track opens, clicks, unsubscribes, bounced email addresses and more. Take full control of your deliverability by crafting your content off of quantitative data.
The right email to the right contact at the right time.
- Use data segmentation to sort and identify customers based on preferences, past behavior and characteristics.
- No two customers are made the same, so why should your emails be? With Segmentation, get to know customers at an individual level and send them content they want to see. This tool will help you categorize your contacts by behavior and demographics such as location, age and purchase behavior. Then using these insights to email each group with customized content. Break through the inbox and see your open and click rates soar.
- Want to send email via simple POST requests? Our Send API is the tool you are looking for.
- Send API is a game changer in the world of transactional email campaigns. Say goodbye to reconfiguring your SMTP server -- now, you can send transactional emails via simple POST requests and seamlessly switch from one programming language to another. Just integrate Mailjet’s HTTP API into your system and you’re ready to go!
- Use our Parse API to save time by setting up automated processes to respond to emails from your clients.
- Overwhelmed by the number of emails you receive on a daily basis? Parse API helps you filter through the noise. Optimize your workflow by easily identifying critical emails from the ones that can wait. With Parse API, you will receive a send-to-address and any email sent to this address will be analyzed and sent to a pre-defined webhook of your choice. The Parse API is especially useful for companies dealing with a large influx of customer support messages. The API allows you to prioritize certain keywords, for example, when the word “bug” is used in a subject line it will be automatically flagged as “Urgent”.
- Rest easy with a dedicated IP address. Improve your deliverability and gain control of your IP reputation.
- Every IP address has a reputation score that changes as your sending behavior changes. Following email best practices will keep your reputation high, whereas failing to follow these practices can put you at risk of being marked as a spammer. Just like how banks use credit scores to determine your eligibility for a loan, ISPs (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) use your IP reputation to determine whether or not your email is eligible to land in the inbox. We offer dedicated IP addresses starting at the Silver plan. Every business has slightly different needs, but we recommend using a dedicated IP address if you’re looking to have complete control over the reputation of your own account. While this means that you are free of being impacted by the bad behavior of other senders on a shared IP address, this also means that your reputation is not held up by the good behavior of other senders. Reference our resources section for tips on how to build a good reputation or work with our support team to maintain your IP address.
Real-time and intelligent reporting.
- Learn by A/B Testing. Test up to 10 versions of your campaign and send the highest performing version. We call this A/X Testing.
- Move over, A/B testing! We’ve upgraded your traditional test to allow for more flexibility. Instead of your usual “A” email vs. “B” email test, A/x testing allows you to test up to 10 different versions of an email. A/x testing takes the guessing out of the email campaign process and even helps you save money (guessing can be costly!). Hard data tells the story of which subject line, image, button or copy resonates best with your customers. So how does it work? You’ll send test versions to a smaller percentage of your contact list and we’ll provide you with data (opens, clicks, bounce rate etc.) to help you compare performance. Winning criteria looks slightly different to each business -- it really depends on the product and the customer. Then, send the winning campaign to the rest of your contact list with confidence that your email is based on quantitative data.
- Compare past campaign performance and use findings as a benchmark to send smarter campaigns.
- Leverage past campaigns to set goals for future campaigns. Campaign Comparison allows you to compare campaign performance at an individual or group level. You can also group past email sends to create a benchmark; an average of past email results. This standard allows you to compare future sends are performing successfully. Remember to keep an open mind when analyzing your data; customer behavior isn’t static -- their engagement to your campaigns change as a result of product updates, the economy or technology. Regularly create new benchmarks on a weekly, monthly or yearly basis depending on how frequently you communicate with your customers.
- Use our Email Tracking Tools to get real-time feedback on opens, clicks and much more!
- To simplify the email experience, we provide automatic tracking links within the Mailjet platform so you don’t have to open another tab and log-in to another software tool. All the links you create in the body of your email are automatically appended with a Mailjet code at the end. As your contact list interacts with the email, these statistics will be shown in real-time on your dashboard. Understand your customers at a deeper level by seeing which types of content receive higher opens and clicks.
Simple, automated browser compatibility testing.
Starting At $45.00/Mo
Email Delivery. Simplified.
Open Source REST API Platform
Search everything, in one shot
Intelligent Workspace for Smart Teams
Starting At $9.00/Mo
Manage and monitor your apps
Starting At $134.10/Mo
Titanium Studio Plugin allowing click and drag UI creation and editing
Email Delivery. Simplified.
Fully managed MongoDB-as-a-Service