Our cool and unique features
Monitive is a site uptime monitoring service, that periodically checks your sites from all around the world and instantly notifies you when they go down via SMS, email or Twitter DM. It also monitors performance by measuring server connect, transmit and response times, executes automatic diagnosis, sends weekly reports, displays charts and more.
- Monitor everything: HTTP(s), FTP, MySQL, POP3, SMTP, IMAP, DNS, PING, Custom TCP Port
We check for most Internet services used today. By sticking with us, you're already planning ahead!
- Instant alerting via SMS, Email, Twitter, PagerDuty, HTTP POST
Wherever you are you can safely concentrate on important things, because we'll let you know as soon as there's a problem with one of your services.
- Android & iOS Mobile Apps
In today's world, things are happening, and wherever we are, we need to be up and ready to cope with them. Our mobile app enables you to keep an eye on your systems, and get unlimited free Push alerts and problems arise.
- Uptime Reports
Check out a daily breakdown, monthly and yearly uptime online reporting, with useful charts and timeframe selection options. Both HTML & PDF format included in every report.
- Nothing to install or download.
Monitive runs in the cloud, so there's nothing to download, install or configure on your systems. Just set up monitoring in your account and you are done.
- Performance Reports
Watch the evolution of page loading time, as the server it’s hosted on can get overloaded and respond poorly to your visitors, thus destroying your good earned reputation.
- Automated Diagnosis
Only 2 minutes of downtime triggers a diagnosis procedure that checks what's up with the service by doing nslookup, ping, traceroute and cURL fetching. Be informed when you take the problem to the service provider.
- Performance Monitoring (Latency Breakdown)
Page loading time has a huge impact in visitor satisfaction and usability, so be sure to watch out for slow page loading issues. Monitive provides TCP breakdown for latency monitoring and country reports, to see where your sites is the fastest from, and where is the slowest.
- Malware Detection
A happy site is a healthy site! This is why Monitive checks all of your websites (HTTP monitored services) for malware, and will instantly notify you as soon as malware is found on your site.
Worldwide Monitoring Network
- From United States to Russia, we check your services from more than 10 countries, including Netherlands, Deustchland, United Kingdom, USA, Russia, Turkey, Romania, Poland, Italy, Mexico, Chile, Spain and more.
Custom Locations Monitoring
- If your target audience is limited to a part of the world, you can easily have it monitored only from that part of the world.
Domain Expiration Monitoring
- Don't loose your domain because someone forgot to mention that it is going to expire, we automatically monitor all sites for domain expiration and start sending you notifications up to three days before expiration.
SSL Certificate Expiration Monitoring
- An expired SSL certificate turns into a nasty red alert for every visitor. Monitive helps you by letting you know if your SSL certificate for any monitored website is about to expire soon.
Multi-user system with roles
- With the multi-user role system, you can add an unlimited number of user and set permissions for each and one of them. Either read-write or just read-only, Monitive helps you keep it all under control.
Public Status Pages
- Show transparency to your users and display the status of your services, publicly available.
One Minute Interval Automatic Checking
- We know it's important to find out as soon as possible when your websites are in trouble, that's why we check your services, by default, every minute. That 1440 times a day, each service!
An Awesome Dashboard
- Your webserver might be up, but is your site ok? Find out by adding a keyword to look for within the page content.
Custom HTTP Code Check
- If - for example - your page is the default CentOS Apache page, you’d want to check for 403 Forbidden HTTP code instead of the usual 200 OK.
- Our default checking timeout is 30 seconds, but if you run a time-critical website, feel free to select 5 seconds as the timeout value and we’ll let you know as soon as the website fails to react in the selected time.
An Awesome Dashboard
- This is what you get when you sign into your account, showing all the important info in just one look. See uptime and latency info, together with history and recent incidents.
Basic HTTP Auth Monitoring
- Monitive also checks web applications behind HTTP Authentication, so it’s easy to check out restricted websites and apps.
Google Analytics Transparent
Simple, automated browser compatibility testing.
Starting At $45.00/Mo
Email Delivery. Simplified.
Open Source REST API Platform
Store your stuff on the cloud.
Starting At $5.00/Mo
Intelligent Workspace for Smart Teams
Starting At $9.00/Mo
Manage and monitor your apps
Starting At $134.10/Mo
Titanium Studio Plugin allowing click and drag UI creation and editing
Email Delivery. Simplified.
Fully managed MongoDB-as-a-Service
Cloud cost management made easy.