Everything you need, together at last
Businesses & Locations
- Multiple Businesses and Locations In One Account
Manage multiple businesses and locations in one account for no added cost. Every bit of data in Mystro can be filtered by business and location.
- Caters for On-Premise Locations
Mystro caters for businesses that operate from a physical location. Specify the details of the locations that your business operates at.
- Configure Settings Per Location
All settings can be configured differently for each location giving you maximum flexibility in setting up each location as per your requirements.
Services & Resources
Manage the appointments that your business offers.
- Create Custom Appointment Types
Create your own custom appointment types. For example, consultation, follow-up, and standard.
- Manage Resources
Add and manage your resources, including rooms and equipment, per location and assign resources to services.
- Use Placeholders to Personalise Templates
Use placeholders to insert dynamic content in your SMS and emails and make them more personalised.
- CC Email Notifications
CC automated email notifications to anyone you want – yourself, your receptionist, or even your scheduler.
- Automatic and Manual SMS Recharge Options
Choose to automatically or manually recharge your SMS credit pack when you reach a credit limit of your choice.
- Daily Agenda Sent to Service Providers
Send a daily agenda to your service providers with a summary of their upcoming bookings.
- Automated Booking Notifications
Send automated SMS and email notifications to your customers and service providers for each booking.
- Connect a Payment Gateway
Connect a payment gateway to accept payments online. Mystro currently supports Stripe, more gateways coming soon.
- Record Multiple Payments
Record multiple payments on invoices. Specify the amount paid and include a reference.
- Direct Payment Processing
Process payments on behalf of your customers directly in Mystro. Perfect for businesses without an EFTPOS facility.
- Record Refunds
Record full and partial refunds that have been issued on invoices making sure that your accounts are always accurate.
- Record Manual Payment Methods
Record other manual methods of payment on invoices that are accepted outside of Mystro like cash, direct deposit, cheque, or EFTPOS.
- No Clutter
Mystro will never overwhelm you with features you won't use. Enable the features you need and disable the rest. It's a way to offer more without cluttering things for everyone.
The only schedule you'll ever need
- Easy Navigation
Use the quick views (today, next, previous) to easily navigate your way through the calendar. Mini calendar is coming soon!
- Calendar Stats
Get an overview of the total number of bookings that have been added to your schedule.
- Calendar Views
Mystro currently supports 'full week' view. More calendar views coming soon.
- Current Time Indicator
The current time indicator is marked on your calendar and represents the current time of day.
- Filter Calendars
Filter calendars by location and service provider. The ability to filter by business, service type, room and user are coming soon!
- Booking Statuses
Set the status of a booking to indicate where it is in the processing cycle. 9 booking statuses to choose from.
- Show Missed Bookings
Cancelled and no-show bookings are never deleted, just hidden. Choose to show these bookings on the calendar.
- Separate Calendars For Every Provider
Each service provider gets their own separate scheduling calendar.
- Track Provider Availability and Bookings
With Mystro's scheduling calendar, it's easy to keep track of provider availability and bookings all in one place.
- Create Repeats
Create repeats of your bookings. Repeat bookings daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
- Reschedule Bookings
Easily reschedule bookings on a different day and time.
- View Customer Alerts at a Glance
Customer alerts are displayed when viewing the details of a booking on the schedule so you can stay informed at all times.
- Request and Record Payments
Email invoices to customers to request payment or record payment directly from your schedule.
- Manage Customer Appointments
Manage one-on-one bookings between a customer and a service provider directly on your schedule.
Bringing you closer to your customers
- Mystro stores all of your customers within its centralised CRM so you can keep track of your customers in one spot.
Booking and Payment History
- View booking and payment history at a glance. Add notes and attachments to individual bookings. Unpaid invoices are highlighted to remind you to collect payment.
- Every customer has their own profile, which stores all of their information – also referred to as an electronic health record.
Past, Present and Prospective Customers
- Use Mystro CRM to easily keep track of your past, present, and prospective customers.
Store Individual and Business Customers
- Store both individual and business customer profiles within Mystro.
- Assign 1 of 5 statuses to customers (active, inactive, prospective, contact, and on review).
Group Customers into Categories
- Group your customers into categories (e.g. child, adult, pensioner).
Powerful Filtering Options
- Use our powerful filtering options to easily analyse your customers and get the exact data you need.
Track Referral Sources
- Record customer referral sources to keep track of how your customers come across your business.
Custom Concession Types
- Assign customers to a concession type to apply a discount to all services booked.
- Create custom fields to collect the information you need about your customers and choose the fields to display on invoices.
- Add an alert to customer profiles. The ability to add multiple alerts and organise them by colour is coming soon!
Store Customer Notes
- Add notes to customer profiles. The ability to add attachments, set the status of a note as draft or complete, and export all/individual notes is coming soon!
Configure Notifications Per Customer
- Configure the types of notifications you want to send for each customer.
Managing your team just got easier
Manage Team Members
- Easily manage your providers that service your customers and other users that you want to give access to your account.
Service Provider Profile
- Every service provider has their own profile, which stores their general details, bio, qualifications, specialisations.
- Every user has their own profile, which stores their general and contact details.
- Give your team members access to login to their own account.
Assign Locations and Services
- Assign the locations and services that your service providers are available for bookings, as well as the the locations your users work.
Take control of your invoicing
Secure Online Invoicing
- Get paid faster with Mystro’s secure online invoicing.
Automated Account Management
- Invoices are generated automatically when a booking is made with a click of a button.
Track Paid, Unpaid and Overdue Invoices
- Filter invoices by payment status to easily track paid, unpaid and overdue invoices.
Request and Record Payments
- Record a payment or email the invoice to request payment. Attach the invoice as a PDF or insert the payment link.
- Forget about creating your invoices manually in Word or Excel. Instead, create beautiful invoices directly in Mystro.
Send Receipts Automatically
- Automatically send a receipt once invoices are marked as paid.
Send One-Off SMS and Emails
Send one-off SMS and emails to customers. The ability to send one-off SMS and emails to service providers and users is coming soon!
Secure Storing of Data
Data is stored securely to ensure sensitive information like customer health records are kept private and protected.
- Backups of the database are made daily. All uploaded files are stored using Amazon S3 by Amazon Web Services.
- Users are logged out after a preset amount of time has passed without activity. Users then have to log back in, thereby preventing unauthorised access.
- Mystro uses Amazon Web Services for hosting. Mystro's servers are hosted in highly secure, audited data centres with electronic surveillance – staffed 24x7 by trained security guards.
- AWS cloud infrastructure has been designed and managed in alignment with the regulations, standards, and best-practices of the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
- Mystro always uses an SSL connection. SSL is used when you log into your site for secure access.
Real support from real people
24/7 Access to Mystro Help & Support
- Information never sleeps. Access Mystro Help & Support 24/7 to find the answers you need.
- Extensive Knowledge Base offering detailed guides, articles, and how-to's.
- Use our community Forums to ask questions, provide answers, share ideas, and request new features for Mystro.
Submit Support Tickets
- If you can’t find what you’re looking for on our Knowledge Base, submit a support ticket and our gurus will help you.
- Need instant help? Live chat with one of our support gurus that on hand during support hours to help you.
Speak to Real People
- Rest easy knowing real people are here to help you.
Live Chat for your website
Starting At $49.00/Mo
Powerful travel expense tracking and reporting system
Starting At $6.49/Mo
An easy and powerful project management and billing software
Starting At $9.99/Mo
Invoicing and automated accounting for small business
Starting At $9.00/Mo
Workforce Job Management
Starting At $28.00/Mo
Store your stuff on the cloud.
Starting At $5.00/Mo
Web Time Clock & Online Timesheet
Starting At $9.00/Mo
Online Field Service Management Software
Starting At $99.00/Mo
The easiest way to manage invoices.
Starting At $8.00/Mo
Recruitment Software, Application Tracking System
Starting At $299.00/Mo