Build a knowledge base
Collaboratively manage all of your market information in one place.
Manage your entire ecosystem
- With RivalMap profiles, you can manage information and knowledge on any number of important areas in your market. Create areas for competitors, partners, services, products - it's entirely flexible. Within each area, you can create a limitless number of profiles and organize them easily. Profiles provide a collaborative space for both day-to-day information and ongoing intelligence.
Capture what's important
- Instead of scattering information through piles of emails and outdated documents on your intranet, use RivalMap profiles to keep your company's market knowledge in one place. RivalMap makes it easy to build out a knowledge base on a major competitor, for example, and collaboratively create and access anything from a battlecard to their latest financial information.
Harness everyone's knowledge
- Let everyone in your company collaborate on creating and updating market profiles, rather than emailing documents and waiting for comments. Any user can edit a shared profile and comment on the existing information. When anyone makes a change to a section of a profile, RivalMap tracks the change and makes it easy to reverse to a previous revision in a few clicks.
Post information, clip news, share files. You can even share directly from email.
Everyone has a voice
- Every day, tons of great information is lost in email, or never shared at all. Posts let everyone share the latest information, thoughts, files, links, or news instantly with the rest of their colleagues. They are organized by tags and completely searchable. Posts let you have shared conversations to uncover new information from the field, solve problems, or share thoughts on a press release. The result? Better decisions, more informed workers, and less email.
One place for all your files
- Want one place to share PDFs, images, Office docs, and movies? RivalMap supports all popular file formats, and makes it easy to share one or multiple files at a time. RivalMap even organizes any files posted by tags, so everyone can find the latest file they need quickly. Gone are the days of attaching screenshots and whitepapers to emails and blasting them to the entire company.
Share from anywhere
- Use the RivalMap bookmarklet to share a web page or article with your colleagues in one click. You can also create content by sending an email to a custom dropbox provided by RivalMap. This can be particularly useful if you need to make a quick note that you want to share with others. Mobile workers can create content by emailing notes using their phone, so they're always able to record new information.
Find what you need
Tired of looking for the information you need? RivalMap has you covered.
Topics people care about
- You can use RivalMap's intuitive tagging system to organize content by topics of interest, or associate information with competitors, products, or even customer segments. When viewing posts, users can filter content by tags to find the information they need. "Tag clouds" help users find the most popular topics, and promote new information to everyone.
Locate information quickly
- Get one place to search your company's collective market knowledge. Find posts, files, links, or anything else in RivalMap. We can even search the contents of attached text-based documents like PDF and Word files and return the file as a result. Search results can be filtered by content type. Find the latest intelligence you need to get work done and make decisions, faster.
Leverage your colleagues
- It can sometimes be hard to keep track of important industry issues, but RivalMap makes it easy. Users can highlight content they care about, making it easier for them to find later, but also telling others that it's important. Showing users the "hot" content is a great way to ensure your company maintains an awareness of important topics.
Integrate your daily flow
RivalMap keeps everyone updated with email digests, alerts, and CRM integration.
The latest, right in your inbox
- RivalMap can send out a nicely formatted email digest of all the latest shared information. This ensures everyone always has the latest updates, and keeps them in the loop without requiring them to check for new information every day. Users can even choose how often they want to receive the digest.
Stay up to date
- Users can subscribe to any discussion in RivalMap, and receive instant email alerts when someone else comments. RivalMap keeps the discussion going and helps maintain a community around interesting information. RSS feeds are available for those information junkies in your organization.
Integrated with your CRM
- RivalMap plays nice with your CRM users, by putting the latest information right in front of them without requiring them to ever leave their beloved CRM accounts. If you use SalesForce or NetSuite CRM, we have you covered, but we're always working on future integrations, so contact us for more details.
Track the latest news, create shared comparison matrices, and much more.
Track relevant news at a glance
- RivalMap brings together all the news you want regarding competitors, products, industry topics, and more. Aggregate competitor blogs, industry feeds, or keyword searches that track updates on any topic all in an integrated, shared reader. Thanks to the way RivalMap organizes news, every user can easily scan the news that they find most relevant and share it in one click.
See how you stack up
- RivalMap's comparison matrix tool makes it easy to directly compare any aspect of your business with competitors, product, and more. Since they are hosted centrally on RivalMap, all users can contribute to and benefit from them. Create multiple matrices for different comparisons, such as product features or marketing focus. There is no limit to how many comparisons you can create on RivalMap.
Collectively address issues
- Any post in RivalMap can be marked as a concern, which highlights updates or actions in the market that are of concern. Not only does having these in a central place raise awareness, but it also allows informed colleagues to share their knowledge to address key concerns. Think of it like an strategic issue tracker for your business.
Complete small business management platform.
Starting At $195.00/Mo
Connects People with Answers
Starting At $25.00/Mo
Online, continuous music service
Starting At $4.99/Mo
Field Activity Management Tool
Starting At $5.00/Mo
Note-taking made easy.
Starting At $28.00/yr
Powerful travel expense tracking and reporting system
Starting At $6.49/Mo
An easy and powerful project management and billing software
Starting At $9.99/Mo
Real-time business dashboard solution
Search everything, in one shot