Point of Sale - Front Office
PatronWorks is designed for use in fast paced restaurant/retail environments from a single station to multi-location, multi-station businesses. What ever your specialty, PatronWorks provides the flexibility and features that your business demands.
On-Screen Order Display
- Orders will display on the screen for easy server confirmation, reducing errors and improving customer service.
Flexible Product Modifiers
- Whether specifying the number of espresso shots for coffee, selecting the type of dressing for a salad, or specifying the steak temperature, PatronWorks offers advanced product modifiers. These easy to use and advanced functions will ensure customer satisfaction, while providing up-sell opportunities that maximize revenue and profit.
Integrated Credit Card Processing
- Through a relationship with Mercury Payment Systems, PatronWorks offers an integrated payment processing solution. With no extra software to buy, world class service, and competitive processing rates, Mercury Payment Systems offers PatronWorks customers an optimal credit card solution. With Internet Protocol (IP) based processing, merchants experience 2-3 second transaction times. Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
Integrated Loyalty Functions
- Building customer loyalty is embedded in the name of PatronWorks and throughout the product. Start with building a customer database and connect with your customers through loyalty promotion. Customers earn points and redeem offers through rules that you define. There are never any per-transaction fees with the PatronWorks loyalty system.
Fee-Free Gift Cards
- Offer these profitable, brand-building wallet sized billboards to your customers. PatronWorks gift card functionality is fully integrated and there are never any per-transaction fees.
- Each transaction is an opportunity to build your brand with the customer. PatronWorks provides a receipt editor to facilitate custom branding and conditional messages to your customers.
Remote Kitchen Printing
- Each product can be routed to a specific printer for fulfillment. For example, drinks go to the bar, while food items go to the preparation area. All details about the product such as modifiers are included to ensure accuracy.
Unlimited Menus and Items
- An unlimited number of menus can be defined in the system. Each menu can have its own sub menu and product definitions. Each employee?s default menu can be set and configured for each location in the system. For example, the bar menu can display when the employee logs in to that location. Flexibility is easy with the PatronWorks built-in visual menu builder.
PatronWorks Back Office
The advanced PatronWorks Back Office application will keep your business running smoothly, from customer maintenance to product definition, promotion management, product definition, and much more.
- The Back Office application provides all the flexibility you need to control settings at the register level. Define security rules, update the customer-facing LED messages, and customize receipts ease.
- Define the payment methods that are accepted and how to process them with either the stores credit card terminal or through the integrated payment processing.
- Define and update customer records with ease. Run reports to determine your most frequent customers, slice and dice data by zip code, age and other demographics.
- A core PatronWorks advantage is its advanced flexibility in the area of customer loyalty. The promotion management features enable the store to have a wide variety of offers such as redeeming customer points for a product valued up to a certain amount; for a specific product; for a percent discount of a product; buy one get one free, etc. Virtually any promotion can be managed by PatronWorks functionality. Also included is coupon functionality which will allow staff to flawlessly execute advertising promotions such as printed coupons.
- Defining employees and setting their schedule is a snap using the graphic scheduling function. Define complex schedules in just a few clicks, like when Tom is in school and works evenings on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from August to December.
- The back office application facilitates organization of your products into logical groups. Each product can be grouped and then defined in a number of ways. For example, a specific soft drink may be grouped under Beverages and then defined to report under a General Ledger account for Drinks. It may also be incorporated into as part of a combination or modifier of another product, for example bundled with a sandwich and chip combination.
- Customers like choices. Providing clarity to staff is critical to ensuring customer satisfaction. It is also imperative to optimize revenue and maximize your profit. The back office program enables you to control modifier groups (such as Salad, Soup, Chips, Drink or Size, Shots, Syrups, Whip Cream) and how the modifier groups appear on the screen, providing upsell opportunities. PatronWorks offers a choice between drop-down choices, pop up product selection, and a wizard step through process. Each modifier can be selected or unselected by default as well as other options such whether to include a line-item price on the modifier or roll it up into the cost of the parent product.
- When a product consists of several items they are easily associated through a recipe. When a recipe is defined, the PatronWorks system automatically deducts appropriate inventory in the appropriate amount. Entering a recipe is optional, allowing the business manager to focus on core or expensive components as required. Additionally, the system is flexible allowing entry of generic inventory products to facilitate an approximation of your cost of goods sold.
- A complete inventory system is included. Define inventory items, issue purchase orders, receive inventory, and transfer inventory among stores with ease. Advanced functions include fulfillment recommendations and processing for perishable products.
- Menus are defined in any size desired, 8 columns wide x 4 tall, 9 wide x 9 tall, etc. The first column is optionally fixed to provide for category headings that are always displayed when a sub-menu is selected. In addition, each Operator (system user) can have their default menu associated to them based on their physical location. For example, their default menu could be Entrees in the main area of the restaurant and Bar when they are at that station. Addition of color coding or images to the menu enhances the look and feel and eases order entry.
- A full featured table editor provides the ability to configure your on-screen dining room to match the layout of your restaurant, including the definition of distinct seating areas such as Bar, Main, Patio, etc.
- Tax. PatronWorks supports both U.S. style tax format (price exclusive of tax) or the Value Added Tax format (price inclusive of tax).
- Set the currency symbol in the back office application and it is used throughout the application.
- PatronWorks supports translation to any language. If your language is not currently supported, our development team may work with you to add it.
Fiscal Cash Register
- In many parts of the world, a fiscal cash register must physically record transactions for government reporting. PatronWorks supports a variety of fiscal reporting.
Live Chat for your website
Starting At $49.00/Mo
Field Activity Management Tool
Starting At $5.00/Mo
An easy and powerful project management and billing software
Starting At $9.99/Mo
Search everything, in one shot
Workforce Job Management
Starting At $28.00/Mo
Online Field Service Management Software
Starting At $99.00/Mo
Online marketing freedom for everyone
Recruitment Software, Application Tracking System
Starting At $299.00/Mo
The mobile marketplace for services.