Employees need time off—it’s a fact. Whether they’re sick, take a vacation, or have accumulated days, employees will be absent occasionally. Tracking what type of absence an employee uses and taking note of requested time off are jobs for micro-managers, which you don’t have time to be. Let HRmonize take care of the details. The Absences module works in partnership with the Schedule module and the global calendar feature, automatically updating when time-off is approved so you don’t have to cross-reference. You can take care of approvals yourself or delegate the work to someone else. Approval is easy—literally as simple as clicking a button. And, with the Time Bank feature, tracking accumulated and remaining time is easy.
- • Set the number of sick, vacation, and accumulated days or hours each employee is allowed per year
- • Arrange for time-off requests to be sent to the supervisor you specify
- • Employees enter their own time-off requests
- • Employees are automatically notified if they don’t have the days or hours required for their request
- • Approve all time off requests with a simple click of a button
- • Track accumulated days/hours in the Time Bank
- • See approved time-off automatically appear in the Schedule module and your global calendar
Good employee contact information management extends beyond just maintaining an employee phone list.
- • Employee access option can allow employees to keep their contact information records updated
- • Male/Female field, date of birth field support pay equity and diversity reports
- • Use the Notes field to capture miscellaneous employee information
- • Two emergency contact areas provides for multiple contact options
Credential management is an important part of the human resource management role. Whether it's first aid, a welding ticket, or an industry membership, it's important to the company and to the employee that their credentials remain intact. Credential management is also important for recruiting and succession planning purposes. At a glance, you can determine who is qualified for a position, whether you should train more employees in a certain skill, or who could mentor others.
- • Easily capture all relevant credential information including scanned copies of certificates
- • Set expiry dates and notification reminders so that credentials never lapse
- • Automatic audit trail provides for safety and regulatory compliance
- • Employee and company wide reports show who has what credential. Great for planning professional development
- • Dashboard provides at a glance reminders of upcoming certification requirements
Maintaining a well documented employment history system is a key function of human resource information administrators. A well thought out and comprehensive system provides significant value to an organization. In addition to documenting an employee's progression with the organization, effective systems allow human resource administrators to 'look across employees' and study the organization in its entirety.
- • Employment log provides for at-a glance record of employee history
- • Auto-calculating employment durations can assist with seniority decisions, recognition events, and compensation adjustments
- • Customizable tenure (full-time, part-time, etc), location, job title, and termination reasons allow full flexibility to customize to your organization
- • Attachment feature allows you to attach documents like employment contracts and termination letters to the employment file
- • Supervisor link allows for clearly established management responsibilities and the easy creation of organizational charts
- • Organization-wide reporting features provide insight into workforce characteristics
Compensation management is an important part of any human resource system.
- • Reporting function allows you to compare wages of all employees in a similar job description. Consider length of employment, employee issues, education, and past performance before deciding on wage adjustments
- • Use the filter option to determine bonus values for any given time period
- • Attach notes and documents to support wage adjustments
- • Capture all wage and bonus history for at-a-glance reference at the next wage review
Time Bank Module
Time tracking is one of those housekeeping processes that must be done accurately and transparently. Nothing creates employee dissatisfaction as quickly as overtime and vacation discrepancies. Policies around overtime, sick time, and vacation time should be clearly communicated to all staff upon their hire and these processes should be followed by all staff. Traditional time tracking systems, often done via spreadsheet, word documents, or honour system, usually fail to provide the level of transparency that employees desire. A web based application, with employee viewing privileges, can lend credibility, fairness, and accuracy to your current process.
- • No need to modify your existing timesheet process. Use the time module to capture overtime, sick, or vacation time
- • Share this module with employees to allow them to view their banked time
- • Totals are summarize annually and over multiple years to allow for carry over option
- • Collapse and expand option allows for summary view and detailed views
- • Add notes and attachments to back up overtime, sick days, or vacation approvals
Checklists are a great way to standardize the onboarding and termination processes. By creating a a checklist, with the appropriate forms attached, you can streamline the process and ensure that no hiring or termination details are overlooked.
- Fully customizable checklist features allows for multiple checklists, with to-do items in the order you specify.
- • Easily create job specific master checklists that can be applied to employees, subcontractors, or volunteers
- • Attach all your standard forms like taxation, health enrolment, and confidentiality agreements
- • Allow for employee access so that completed forms can be uploaded directly to the employee file
- • Incomplete items are clearly indicated, providing a handy 'to-do' list
Issue management is a challenging area of employer/employee relations.
- • Use the Issues module to keep track of workplace occurrences such as:
- health and safety incidences
- positive performance issues such as excellent customer service
- • Customizable Issue categories allow you to capture issues that are important to your organization
- • Attach doctor notes, accident reports, and follow up reminders. Reminders automatically show in your Dashboard
- • Date and User stamps provide for audit trail and lend credibility to employment records during disputes and legal actions
- • Employee and company wide issue reports can help you understand and manage workplace trends
Love them or hate them, performance appraisals are a key tool that human resource professionals use to encourage employee growth.
- • There's no need to modify your existing performance appraisal forms
- • Simply upload your completed appraisal forms and record the time period of the evaluation
- • Future evaluation dates are flagged on your dashboard for quick and easy reminders
- • When it's time for the next round of performance appraisals, you can easily download the prior appraisal and compare improvements and goals
- • Allow employee access to encourage staff to work towards their goals throughout the year
Centralized document sharing can work wonders for a company's productivity. It's a great way to ensure that everyone has the documents they need, when they need them, and that they are using the latest version. When planning your document sharing strategy, consider what should be private and what should be public. Sort your private documents as you see fit, but a well thought out folder structure for public documents will make life easier for everyone. Also consider file size and type, and policies around file management. You don't want your drive space filling up with videos or music files, unless of course that's the business you're in.
- • Share files such as company manuals, injury forms, expense forms, or any other document
- • Make them public within your organization or keep them private for your use only
- • No company network is required to share files between offices
- • Employees can upload and share files too
Analyzing your employee records is an important part of human resources. Yet, being able to gather all that information and make something out of it can be very difficult and time consuming. With the reports module, you can gather the employee records you want to start making your decisions in minutes! Choose from our different display formats to get the best perspective, and generate helpful charts to visualize that data. Select the employees you want to view, the information you want to analyze and filter the information you want to exclude.
- • Export your data to Excel or save them on HRmonize
- • Print your report in a professional format, to your company's preferences
- • Create a detailed organization chart
- • Add beautiful, interactive charts to enhance your reports
- • Filter the information in your reports. Choose to exclude results with a particular attribute
- • Visualize the results by either Table view or Form view
Most managers agree that schedule creation is one of the most complicated and time-consuming tasks they have to complete. Scheduling is also one of the most important. Finding the right balance of employees at any given time greatly affects your bottom line, customer service, and employee satisfaction. HRmonize simplifies the process by giving you options. Use features such as events, tags and filters to organize information. These features allow you to quickly duplicate, populate and view information, so you can create a complete schedule in a matter of minutes or even seconds. All you need to do is point and click.
- • Tag employees based on locations or departments they are able to work
- • Set filters to view schedules based on departments, locations, or employment status
- • Quickly print an easy to read and visually appealing schedule to hang in your office, work space or lunch room
- • Create one-time or recurring events that define employee availability, such as volunteer work, school or appointments
- • Create templates for regular schedules that automatically fill in an employee’s schedule for you
- • Duplicate last week’s schedule per employee with a simple click
Field Activity Management Tool
Starting At $5.00/Mo
Powerful travel expense tracking and reporting system
Starting At $6.49/Mo
An easy and powerful project management and billing software
Starting At $9.99/Mo
Web-based time tracking for PC/Mac, smartphone and terminal
Starting At $19.00/Mo
Invoicing and automated accounting for small business
Starting At $9.00/Mo
Workforce Job Management
Starting At $28.00/Mo
Web Time Clock & Online Timesheet
Starting At $9.00/Mo
Online Field Service Management Software
Starting At $99.00/Mo
The easiest way to manage invoices.
Starting At $8.00/Mo
Recruitment Software, Application Tracking System
Starting At $299.00/Mo