Live time tracking
Time tracking in TimeTac enables you to see live, which activities your employees are currently working on. It has never been simpler to manage your company so efficiently! TimeTac employee time tracking can be used to determine non-performance tasks, such as smoking and lunch breaks, so that only employee actual worked time is tracked, in order to positively influence productivity levels.
Live time tracking with just one click
Always up-to-date data
Timesheet time tracking
Catch up on any missed time tracking by recording your post-dated times in a timesheet of Excel style. It could not be simpler, more efficient and cost-effective! Contrary to employee time tracking with Excel or on paper, all data is immediately available for analysis and payroll accounting. Employee time tracking with TimeTac supports you with your daily working tasks, saving you a great deal of time and costs.
Timesheet time tracking
- via calendar
- in Excel style
Employee timesheets and hourly settlement statements can often be a troublesome matter as tracking working time with hand-written timesheets or in excel usually looks unprofessional, is imprecise and can be very time consuming. However, with employee time tracking from TimeTac, you can obtain clearly structured time billing summaries and timesheet reports with just a few clicks, which can be used for payroll accounting, internal analysis or invoicing clients – you are guaranteed to save time and costs.
Individual working time models
- Allocate your employees a freely defined working time model in TimeTac. Regardless of whether you require flexible working time models or fixed hour time models with additional rates for overtime, TimeTac will support you every step of the way, ensuring accurate time billing for every second. Maintain a constant overview of an employee’s worked hours to date, whether they have earned overtime and at what rates. The data from these working time models can be used effectively for your payroll accounting or for invoicing clients.
Optimal time management
- Employee time tracking in TimeTac presents you with a clear listing of all tracked work time as well as overtime. This allows you to always be informed about the resource capacity in your company and can, therefore, influence business situations early on. Time tracking data seamlessly integrates into an HR planning system, allowing you to make the most of recorded working hours. Efficient employee time tracking is an essential tool for improving time management and is vital for maintaining a resources overview.
Fair employee time tracking
- In addition to tracking work time, regulations relating to time allocated for breaks are often required by law. All regulations can be immediately adjusted in TimeTac, helping you stay on the safe side. Ensure that your employees don’t work an extensive period of time without mandatory breaks, or that too many anti-social hours are being recorded. Separating working and nonworking time fairly with TimeTac allows your employees to value the new level of responsibility and transparency involved in tracking their work time.
All employees have access to their flexitime balances in TimeTac so they can easily check on their currently worked hours. Employees have an overview of their working situation, whilst managers can maintain an overview of the company. Clear and detailed working time statistics offer additional information about the current status of tasks, projects and activities; absolutely essential for the smooth operation of your business. Live time tracking software and automated production of statistics ensure that your working time reports are accurate and reliable.
Time tracking and automated timesheet reports
- Whether tracked time is recorded live or via timesheets, it is immediately available for analysis in the time tracking software. You benefit from a variety of options for data analysis, such as timesheet reports and work performance records. Need something more specific? Numerous filters can be applied, ensuring only the data you require is incorporated; filter by project, client, task, whether the activity is paid and many more options. You also have the possibility to create customized reports for internal and external use.
Work performance records
- Create work performance records for yourself or your customers with just one click in the time tracking software from TimeTac - if requested, all documents can automatically include corporate design. Always have a clear view of your costs and contribution margins with the use of hourly expenditure and income rates, and the added security of accurate billing, thanks to automated time tracking software. Once you have the time tracking records that you need, you can use them as freely as you wish: for payroll, for invoicing clients, ensuring targets are being met and much more.
Simple calculation of key figures
- By using current data, you can promptly invoice all projects to your clients and produce valuable key figures for management controlling. On the basis of defined task types, you can immediately determine which tasks in your company are irrelevant, therefore not allowing them to influence your working records. You clearly see where productive time has been spent and on which specific tasks and projects. As a result, optimising business potential and increasing productivity has never been easier, thanks to time tracking software from TimeTac!
Your employees will love it
- The benefits of monitoring productivity don’t have to stop with management. Employees can easily see their working hours at any time, which is particularly helpful in companies offering flexitime. Dedicated iOS and Android apps allow employees to check their previously worked times and their upcoming schedules while on the move, as well as being able to create to-do lists and favorites from within the browser based software. Simplicity, transparency and ease of use are guaranteed to ensure quick employee acceptance of the software.
Detailed employee reporting
- Do you want to find out about the productivity of your employees? The detailed employee overview has the answer! The employee reporting section in TimeTac allows you to quickly notice any abnormalities, leave requests, overtime and much more concerning your employee’s productivity. Reporting does not just provide you information on past events, but also important information that will help in the future. The working time balance enables you to quickly spot any capacity problems so that you can timely carry out any necessary human resource planning.
Automatic employee time tracking
You don’t have to abandon the idea of building trust with your employees in order to fulfill statutory regulations regarding employee time tracking: TimeTac enables you to automatically record your contractually agreed working time contingent, without needing to limit the freedom of your employees. You can obtain an automated display of daily employee working times and if irregularities should occur, these can easily be amended. All regulations regarding employee break times can be automatically integrated into the employee time tracking system.
Automatic deduction of breaks
Project Time Tracking
Run task and project time tracking subtly in the background with time tracking from TimeTac. Just one click will enable your employees to time track their projects, tasks, to-do lists and customer-related activities precisely. As TimeTac works as a cloud service, you can use it with every web-enabled device, such as a smartphone, desktop computer or a central terminal. The advantages of project time tracking could not be clearer: use current data for immediate analysis, reduce your administrative workload and maximize business productivity!
Simple project management
- Project management and project time tracking from TimeTac are simple, structured and efficient. The tree structure layout used in the software offers you a clear representation of your projects, to-do lists, tasks and project progress. The extensive range of possibilities for resource planning supports you with project management, such as drawing up budgets and work force organisation. Detailed records and on-going comparisons of data from project time tracking present you with clear information for keeping on track of your project management.
Better project controlling
- Project time tracking and project controlling from a single source: organised project planning from TimeTac enables you to work efficiently towards achieving your aims. Always keep on track of your project progress with budgets and flexibly defined cost rates. You have control over all project analyses; transferring data from different systems in TimeTac could not be simpler with the new project time tracking control center. Manage more team projects than ever before!
Intelligent user authorization system
- Projects which involve several employees can place demands on user access rights, but TimeTac allows all of these to be adjusted right down to the last detail, to suit your individual needs. Trust is guaranteed as you solely decide which project time tracking data your employees have access to, fundamentally enabling them to see only the information which they really require.
Project management planning
- Plan projects based on your tasks, resources and deadlines with project management planning in TimeTac and use the integrated human resource planner to ensure that all tasks are allocated to the relevant employee. Send out additional important information to your employees using notifications in the project management planning section. Project management planning in TimeTac is not only vital for keeping on track with work time tracking, but also supports your daily work load.
- TimeTac presents you with professional project management planning, consisting of favorites and to-dos, so your employees can always keep themselves informed and they can automatically track the duration of their tasks. The layout used in the software displays you with a clear view of all your currently running and planned projects, giving you total control in TimeTac. The integration of project management planning, task management and employee time tracking are efficient tools for optimal time management.
- Always keep yourself informed about the progress of your tasks. You can observe which tasks have already been closed and which ones are yet to be completed with TimeTac’s thorough project management planning. Fixed budgets and cost rates enable you to analyze important key figures for your business. Assigning your employees an hourly wage rate in TimeTac gives you the possibility to review human resource costs incurred from your clients and projects.
- Create the ideal setting for your accounting tasks with TimeTac. Define internal and external hourly rates for all your projects, tasks or customer-related activities – all of which appear in your online timesheet. Internal management, work performance records and accounting have never been easier! The intelligent processing system in TimeTac ensures that your employees and clients are only able to see information relevant to them.
Reports and project analysis
- Receive detailed project analyses in a matter of seconds with TimeTac. The concise and clear layout used for analysis enables every report to be adapted to suit your business requirements: define timescales, clients, employees, projects and much more in just a click. The result: a well-designed and printable project analysis – the ideal tool for project invoicing. Numerous configuration possibilities are available, suited for internal and external company use. If requested, corporate design can also be included in the report!
Tailored to your client
- Time tracking data provides you with extensive statistics and details about recorded working hours. Rarely is all this information necessary when the time to invoice arises. When producing your statistics and working record reports, the array of filters allow you to specify what data to include. Completing a specific project for a client? Then you can simply filter by client to view all working hours allocated to their project. Invoicing for a very specific portion? Then you can invoice by project, client, department and more. Tailor your reports as you need them.
Better project controlling
Project time tracking and project controlling from a single source: organised project planning from TimeTac enables you to work efficiently towards achieving your aims. Always keep on track of your project progress with budgets and flexibly defined cost rates. You have control over all project analyses; transferring data from different systems in TimeTac could not be simpler with the new project time tracking control center. Manage more team projects than ever before!
Simple project management
Project management and project time tracking from TimeTac are simple, structured and efficient. The tree structure layout used in the software offers you a clear representation of your projects, to-do lists, tasks and project progress. The extensive range of possibilities for resource planning supports you with project management, such as drawing up budgets and work force organisation. Detailed records and on-going comparisons of data from project time tracking present you with clear information for keeping on track of your project management.
Intelligent user authorization system
Projects which involve several employees can place demands on user access rights, but TimeTac allows all of these to be adjusted right down to the last detail, to suit your individual needs. Trust is guaranteed as you solely decide which project time tracking data your employees have access to, fundamentally enabling them to see only the information which they really require.
Simple project invoicing
A project is only finished once it has been accounted for. Finish project invoicing quicker than ever before: all accrued costs, closed tasks and tracked working time can be immediately viewed and processed in TimeTac for invoicing. Your employees can efficiently track all working time and any expenses incurred e.g. commuting costs, directly in the software. There is no longer the need for time-consuming payroll accounting at the end of the every month: with prompt time tracking from TimeTac, your project invoicing will be completed sooner than ever before!
Reports and project analysis
Receive detailed project analyses in a matter of seconds with TimeTac. The concise and clear layout used for analysis enables every report to be adapted to suit your business requirements: define timescales, clients, employees, projects and much more in just a click. The result: a well-designed and printable project analysis – the ideal tool for project invoicing. Numerous configuration possibilities are available, suited for internal and external company use. If requested, corporate design can also be included in the report!
The online leave management section in TimeTac offers you all the features which are necessary for efficient processing of leave and bonus time entitlements. Easily track and manage employee absences with online leave management from TimeTac. Together with time tracking in TimeTac, you benefit from up-to-date data that will quickly display the personnel availability of your company, in one system!
Online leave management planning with integrated workflow
- Quickly finish admin work in TimeTac, as the online leave management system enables your employees to request leave and bonus time with just a click. The integrated workflow makes sure that leave requests are immediately processed by the relevant manger, who has a clear overview of current leave entitlement data and resource availability. Employees will automatically receive a notification informing them whether or not their leave request has been accepted.
Integrated leave entitlement computation
- A strong advantage of online leave management in TimeTac is the automatic computation of leave entitlement based on your company regulations. Employees and managers are automatically notified about the status of their leave or bonus time requests, making constant inquiries and tedious calculations a thing of the past. Online leave management from TimeTac increases transparency and optimizes leave planning in your company.
An easy and powerful project management and billing software
Starting At $9.99/Mo
Web Time Clock & Online Timesheet
Starting At $9.00/Mo
Online Field Service Management Software
Starting At $99.00/Mo
Recruitment Software, Application Tracking System
Starting At $299.00/Mo
Your HR. Simplified.
Starting At $3.30/Mo
Time tracking for payroll, billing and productivity
Starting At $5.00/Mo
Perfect resource management
Accounting, Billing, CRM, Timesheet and Expenses
Starting At $25.00/Mo
Starting At $49.99/Mo
Modern attendance time recording over web technology
Starting At $6.99/Mo