Distribute board materials in a smarter way
Simplify your board responsibilities with easy sharing and tracking of
board materials, all of which is accessible in one place. Keep abreast
of the latest by finding out who has read what material and who, if
anyone, has been updating it.
With Board Portal, you and your fellow board members receive a secure digital board room that helps you streamline communication and cooperation. You can securely manage and distribute sensitive information without sending information via e-mail. With well-organized governance documents, notices, meeting minutes, financial reports, forecasts, calendars and minutes safely distributed and stored in Board Portal, you can focus on your work.
Share documents and files easily
In a document list, you can upload entire folder structures as well as edit and share files. The document list has many features that facilitate the progress of your project. One example is version control, which allows you to save a document as a new version. You can also easily set up approval processes for documents and minutes.
Upload entire file structures - Save time
- In Board Portal you can upload all your material with a one click. You can choose to upload single files or entire folder structures.
Drag and drop - For easy document management
- You can drag and drop to upload files or entire folder structures. You can also move documents and folders by dragging them to a desired location.
Version Control - Maintain control
- You always have the latest version of a document. By working directly in Board Portal, you can save the documents as new versions and avoid the confusion of dealing with multiple duplicates.
Activity History - Keep track of who did what
- With the History function in Board Portal, you can easily create a list of changes to a document and when they were made. You can easily keep track of who has read and/or edited a document and to whom the document has been sent.
Keeping track of meetings and deadlines is critical to an effective board. In your shared calendars, you can easily schedule meetings, add deadlines and milestones and send reminders. You can also invite members to meetings via the shared calendar. A list clearly shows who has been invited and who has accepted the invitation. The list is visible to all members of the shared calendar. It is also possible to create an agenda and to reference relevant meeting documents in a calendar entry.
Create a meeting agenda - For more efficient meetings
- You can create a meeting agenda in a TeamEngine Board Portal calendar. For each agenda item, you can add a description and also refer to relevant meeting documents. You are able to create a meeting when you have everything for the meeting in one place.
Link to meeting documents - For easier access to meeting documentation
- In a calendar entry you can add references to meeting documents. This allows participants to know exactly what material they need to read before the meeting.
Participants - To see who will attend the meeting
- When creating a calendar entry in Board Portal, simply add participants to that meeting. Invited participants will receive an invitation via email.
Add the meeting to your calendar - To synchronize your daily planner
- You can easily have calendar entries sent to your private calendar, which helps you keep track of all your meetings. When you accept a meeting invitation, it is automatically added to your calendar.
Discussions and questions
Do you need to find a suitable time for the next meeting? Do you have any ideas that you want to discuss? In the forum, you can post your ideas and post questions with different answer options. It is easy to answer and comment on all posts. Facilitate your communication on the board with the discussion forum.
Create questions with answer options - For faster responses
- In the discussion forum, you can create and publish multiple-choice Questions to board members, providing you with an excellent overview of their answers and comments.
Discussions and comments - To continue work even between meetings
- Create a discussion add comments and post conclusions and decisions in the Board Portal. By posting a record of discussions in the forum, everyone knows what has been said, opening up the subjects you are discussing for comments.
Brainstorming - To share ideas
- You can create brainstorming discussions where everyone writes their ideas.
Assign and follow-up on tasks
Critical to successful board management is keeping track of who should do what, when it should be done and the result. In the activity list, you get a structured overview of all current activities and their status. Other features of the activity list include the ability to assign responsibilities, set deadlines and send reminders.
Delegate activities - To allocate responsibility
- In the Board Portal activity list, you can create activities and assign responsibility for them to other members. The activity will be shown in a member’s activity list when delegated. The member can opt to accept the assigned activity. Once a member has accepted, he or she can start to edit and update the status of that activity.
Activity Status - For increased transparency
- Each person assigned to a task can update the status of that task. They can update the description and progress of each activity. This way, everyone can see progress made.
To make Board Portal as efficient, simple and secure as possible, we have included some other great features.
- First impressions are very important. This is why each Board Portal workspace has a customizable start page, which you can design exactly as you want. In addition to a welcome message and images, the start page can display information about members, most recent changes and upcoming meetings.
Customizable Board Portal
- Design your workspace exactly the way you want it. Each workspace can have its own graphic design, company logo and banner. You can also choose color themes based on your graphical profile. It’s easy to make Board Portal feel like your personal collaboration tool.
- Board Portal has an advanced access control system where members are given different permission levels to access modules. In each module, you can easily establish who is allowed to read, download or edit the material. You can also set up who has permission to administer the module and to whom the module is visible—all which gives you total control.
- Organizing your data in a directory is vital to successful collaboration. With the directory function in Board Portal, you can easily pull up the data and documents you need. A directory in the Board Portal is entirely customizable. Among other things, you can use text fields, e-mails, lists and check boxes to indicate precisely the information you need. You can even import and export data.
- In the Board Portal link list, you can create a list of external links. Members can easily access the web pages they need. You can add links to your intranet as well as to external websites. To get a clear structure, you can also sort the links into different categories.
- You create your own page in Board Portal where you can add text, images and tables.
Send links by SMS and e-mail
- Do you need to send a quick reminder or information to board members? This is easy to do in TeamEngine Board Portal. You can send links with information to the different modules, files and calendar entries—all by e-mail or SMS. Choose to send to individual members, entire groups or to all members.
Complete small business management platform.
Starting At $195.00/Mo
Connects People with Answers
Starting At $25.00/Mo
Online, continuous music service
Starting At $4.99/Mo
Note-taking made easy.
Starting At $28.00/yr
Powerful travel expense tracking and reporting system
Starting At $6.49/Mo
An easy and powerful project management and billing software
Starting At $9.99/Mo
Real-time business dashboard solution
Search everything, in one shot
Workforce Job Management
Starting At $28.00/Mo