Simplify meeting scheduling
Don't waste time scheduling meetings over email, phone or SMS: Save time and let others pick a suitable time from your cool and easy to use meeting scheduler that synchronizes with your calendar.
Create multiple meeting schedulers
- Instead of sending email back and forth regarding available meeting times, send your colleagues or customers your own branded Meet Me page for them to do the work for you.
Integrate live communication tools
- Create meeting schedulers for different types of meetings such as teleconferences, online conferences, lunch meetings, workshops, business meetings etc.
Integrate with your calendar, choose availability and make public or private
- Make schedulers private or part of your public Meet Me page. Integrate your calendar and choose which calendars to use to block out your availability.
Share your Meet Me page
- Generate and share your personal Meet Me URL with your colleagues and customers on your email tagline or social networks. Alternatively generate a Schedule button to be added on your website.
Integrate existing services
Have you noticed that information relevant to your meeting is often hard to find and scattered across multiple applications? Take your meeting productivity to the next level by integrating meeting-related services such as calendars, address books, social networks and live communication tools.
- Integrate Google Calendar with a single click or any other calendar synchronized with your phone, such as Microsoft Outlook or Facebook events. Manage which of the calendars will be automatically imported.
- Connect your Google and LinkedIn contacts with the built-in address book to quickly invite participants without searching for contact details. Let participants update their own information and upload their own photo.
Integrate live communication tools
- Everyone has their own favorite online meeting tool for communicating over video or audio. All the popular services such as teleconferences, Skype calls, Google Hangouts, Lync calls and custom online conferencing solutions are built-in for quick and easy access.
Export and backup meeting materials to cloud storage
- Export meeting materials to cloud storage such as Google Drive or Dropbox for archival purposes and quick access.
Schedule meetings on point of contact
You are likely to receive meeting requests through email and also browse customer details on services such as LinkedIn and Salesforce. To make your life easier we added the “Schedule” button on various services so that you can quickly organize a meeting with a click of a button.
Use the schedule button on point of contact
- When someone is proposing a meeting through email or on a social network chat, quickly access the “Schedule meeting” functionality to send the meeting invitation to the people concerned.
Integrate with CRM
- Add a "Schedule" button next to a contact in your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Integrates with your browser
- Access meetings and scheduling tools within your browser.
Schedule meetings from your calendar
- Add extended meeting functionality to existing calendar items. Schedule more powerful meetings directly from your trusted calendar interface.
Access meetings while mobile
Trying to find the right meeting-related email messages and attachments is always a pain if you are on the move: access all your meeting-related data on the go and get notified of important action points regarding your previous and next meeting.
A single app to access all relevant meeting information
- Remember how much fun it was to search for the meeting agenda or address with your mobile phone? No more jumping between calendar, email, contacts and maps while navigating to that next meeting. Use a single app to quickly access all relevant meeting information from a single app.
Join teleconferences and online conferences easily
- Calendar invitations and email invitations often require you to write down the PIN code in order to access the meeting. This can be quite a hassle on the move. Tap a single button to join the meeting without remembering PIN codes or meeting addresses.
Mobile site or a native app
- Access your meetings from a mobile browser for universal access or download one of the free apps for speed and convenience.
Schedule meetings on the road
- Make it easy to answer upcoming meeting requests and schedule new ones directly from your phone.
Keep meetings organized
Finding meeting attachments or teleconference numbers within your email inbox can be cumbersome: Centralize meeting information, documents, agenda and next action points on a single page – participants will be able to access, view, contribute and join the meeting quickly and effortlessly.
Edit agenda and action points together
- Agenda is sent to participants before the meeting takes place and action points are sent afterwards as a follow-up.
Upload, view and comment on meeting materials
- Most common document formats will show within the browser without the need for a download. Participants will be able to view the materials and provide their comments in real-time without sending an email or downloading a single attachment.
See who is coming
- View participant profiles including a photo, contact information and RSVP status. Export their business cards to your address book. Invite more participants with the help of the integrated address books.
Manage notifications and meeting access rights
- Be in charge of the notifications sent to your participants and configure their ability to upload materials or manage the meeting.
Import and draft out meetings
- Enable powerful meeting collaboration features by importing your calendar items and incoming meeting invitations. Save time by importing participants, agenda, meeting location and materials from earlier meetings. A new meeting will remain as a draft until you are ready to send the invitations.
Schedule meetings with multiple participants
- Set the time for the meeting or ask your participants for their availability for suggested dates. Automatically remind meeting participants to submit their availability.
Workforce Job Management
Starting At $28.00/Mo
Collaborate with your colleagues.
Starting At $0.00/Mo
Online marketing freedom for everyone
Recruitment Software, Application Tracking System
Starting At $299.00/Mo
Office Tools and Collaboration Services
Starting At $10.00/Mo
Rich short form POI videos
Starting At $18.00/Mo
Social Music For Business
Starting At $0.00/Mo